Malcolm - Mittendrin video clips

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
My video clips were inspired by MITMFan's one he/she just did for easter.

I know its advertising another site but they are real good.(im posting a little there and i am allways advertising mitmvc so it ok :D)

www.malcolm-mittendrin.com and then select english then at the top of the page you can see 3 videos to download.

arach

I will do a video clip about No Motorcycles soon. I already have the "soundtrack". All I need to do is put it together in Windows Movie Maker. ;)

Stay tuned. :cool:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
allison said:
It´s good. And the credits are cool. How did you do that? Nice job.;)
its a staight forward task in window movie maker. in tools/option of sumthing like that.:D

allison

Thanks for that information. :D Unfortunately I don´t have windows movie maker (and can´t download it) so I can´t make any credits. :(

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
loved it! thanks for the credit!

how did you do the begaining bit with moving text? is its just an effect in wmm?

arach

Yes, you just have to change the title animation to "moving titles, overlayed" or so... can't tell you exactly because I only have the german version. ;)

allison, if you upgrade to WinXP sometime, I recommend you the Windows Movie Maker 2. ;) You can do such effects pretty easy there.

MITM-Fan

Hi there!

Just registered to this board. Glad to hear you like the vids. :)

I've just uploaded another two clips today:

MITM-Stars....."Sündigen"....DOWNLOAD

REESE..."Real American"....DOWNLOAD

Hope you'll like them, too. And I downloaded "No motorcycles"...but I still have to watch it, so I can't say anything about it now.

So long...

btw...yes...I'm male...you can call me "Dan" :D

:cool:

allison

Welcome to the board (I´m also from the german forum):D
Your videos are good.^^ (Especially the first one with the sins). I also made another video today, I´m just looking for a place where I can upload it.

MITM-Fan

ok...I watched the "No motorcycles" clip by arach, I don't want to sound hard but it could have been better. Well it's very difficult to mix a video clip from one specific episode, so I wouldn't.^^ But the ending is, of course, hilarious.
Either it's just my im impression or the cold open with Dewey shacking his ass has become very popular. :D
But I liked that video by Tyno...no real basic idea but the mixing and the fast cuts, they are great...I like it...In fact, I'm a little jealous. :D Good job! :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
welcome to the forums Dan! im glad you have joined, we all think your malcolm mittendrin site is great :D gunna watch those new clips soon im sure there gunna be great. do u use window movie maker?

MITM-Fan

thx :) though some people think there might be a keen "competition" between our sites :D but all in all we do it for the show. The GREATEST show on television!^^
Yup, I use Windows Movie Maker, I think it's the cheapest and most comfortable solution.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yea i agree, i mean u have a great forum for german members and a great news section where we have all our stuff like - journal, transcripts, episodes voting and load more i cant be bothered to type :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
allison said:
Here´s another videoclip I made. You can download it here
http://www.my5minutes.com/displaymedia.php?pos=-17100

Unfortunately you have to register first but you can do that within minutes.I hope it works (I couldn´t download it, but that also could be my computer again):D
It´s not that "original" since it´s just a videoclip with the theme music in the background, but I hope you still like it.
im having truble. i signed up and all, and i right clicked like it said but all i save is a 1kb fuile that is an mpg but all i seen to be saving is a webpage. its werid. clicking on the link doesnt work either. :(