Another weird episode Idea

vinnymonster

I just had an interesting idea for an episode. One of you guys with the creative talents may find this idea interesting.

Somehow, maybe something Malcolm does or possibly Dewy, the entire family is pulled through some kind of temporal anomaly and wind up.......
On The Set Of Macolm In The Middle........and confront their real life counterparts!

How would they react? Would Reese and Justin fight?

What about Frankie and Malcolm?

Would Hal be jealous of Bryan?

Would Jane and Lois get along?

Would Dewy try and assassinate Erik in order to replace him?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's a bit contradictory, it's like trying to think about ten dimensions. :D I'll have to keep thinking about that one; nice idea.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Actually, that sounds like a cool idea. Only problem is that the actors would be reciting lines written by the writers for their "real-life selves" so they would still be acting in all actuality. They could make it similiar to how they would react in real life based on their personalities though.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have to admit...that's a great idea, vinnymonster! I don't know if they would ever make an episode like that, but it just sounds real neat. It would be kinda Star Trekkish...umm....but still, great idea for an episode! But one thing that would be funny is that you expect Reese and Justin to not get along that well, but they would probably end up great friends. Now Malcolm and Frankie would get at each others throats. Dewey and Erik would probably do just fine. Hal and Bryan would probably be friends also. Lois and Jane MIGHT argue a little about parenting skills or something, but that's my opinion. :D