Would you like to be an extra on MITM?

admin

Retired Administrator
If you do, what would you want to be.

Personally I prefer watching televison/movies than actually participating in it. I like only a handful of famous movie stars can't stand to watch anything at all with me in. I can't even stand listening to a tape recording of my voice. :D

Anyways what do other people think?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think it sounds like you're a bad actor, but I feel the same way. I read an interview with Frankie once where he said when he watches himself on MITM, it doesn't even feel like he's watching himself--it feels like he's watching Malcolm...now that's good acting.

I would certainly take the opportunity to be an extra...if I couldn't stand watching myself, maybe I just wouldn't watch that ep in the future; the experience sure would be neat.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
I think it sounds like you're a bad actor, but I feel the same way. I read an interview with Frankie once where he said when he watches himself on MITM, it doesn't even feel like he's watching himself--it feels like he's watching Malcolm...now that's good acting.

I would certainly take the opportunity to be an extra...if I couldn't stand watching myself, maybe I just wouldn't watch that ep in the future; the experience sure would be neat.
I don't/won't/can't and will never act :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
id love to in a way cause id be able to meet all the stars, and i think i can act okish. this reminds me of that lizzie maguire episode when frankie on it, and she plays a small part in his 'next teen movie'. (bit random i know)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'd love to be an extra. It'd would be neat, I'd like to meet them all. See the thred titled "MITM fantasy" to see what my little wierd mind cooked up about this subject.

A little off subject, but in a dream a week ago, the cast (minus Jane, i don't know why) all came to my house I was a bit nervous but I showed them around my house. Then we got into the van from MITM and drove to a mall that mushed four malls that I knew all togeather of and we appeared there almost instantly We all got los, I had to travel this long, twisting hallway to find them,I had my X-box with me(again i don't know why) and then I was with them and I woke up saying" where's the mall, where is everyone? Oh well it was only a dream, and it probably stay like that.
My mind does things to confuse me and make me angry. It's that alter ego, the evil one, it's winning......

mariposa22

I would love to be an extra for MiTM. Of course, extras don't really do anything but stand in the background and act like nothing is out of the ordinary, but I would love to appear on my favorite show. It would be really cool to meet the actors and see what it is like for them to put one show together.

A good extra on Malcolm in the Middle would be if they had a pet. Personally i think it would be great and unique as well as funny. It could be a cat called Gene who's a ginger cat with a red collar and a little bell. It would be Deweys best friend!!

samboo1

Id love to an extra:D Maybe someone like Jessica. Appears on a few episodes. Or someone who has a main part in one episode.

Oh i get it now....yes i'd love to be on Malcolm in the Middle and quite a good part too- like someone like a krelboyne or a busey would be good. It would be an interesting role to play!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'd love to be an extra! I can't act at all, but I'd want to do it just so I could meet the cast. :D Maybe I could be one of the kids that go to their school or something. That would be awesome!

CJman327

I would love to be an extra on MITM. I'd be the devious brother with smart yet extremely bad and disrespectful and a bad boy like Reese. Only sort of like Malcolm, a half-genius yet acts dumb(Wow that brings me back to Create An MITM Character with Malcolm's girlfriend in college I made up!)sort of like me!:D . You know you have to admit for a kid my age I can type all of this. And yet again, my character could type fast and do things fast and he would also be sort of popular!:) :D

D

Deleted member 1693

I can act surprisingly well... Or maybe I'm just telling myself that. :p

I'd probably just be Malcolm's classmate who gets to share a few lines every once in a while.

D

Deleted member 1693

Oh no, but I've done many original school plays that I helped write and some of my friends say so.

Maybe I could get off my butt this break and create some good material.

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
I was told I was a good actor. And I have started realizing I have actors qualities. MITM has honestly inspired to become an actor (funny roles). So yes, I would. Jane Kaczmarek is such a good actress.

However, I did not pick the drama path, and it's too late... :sad:

D

Deleted member 1693

I am very passionate about comedy and I plan on either acting or creating commercial material in the very near future.