The Beatles!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Another thing(well,band) I like! The Beatles! If you dont like the four most influental musical men who ever lived, you should hate music itself. I know alot of the people here are from the U.K. Send me any stories if youve been to Liverpool or anything to where the Beatles lived as kids or such. Anyway, everybody say their favorite Beatle song/album/member. Here are mine:
Fav.Beatle Song-Nowhere Man
Fav.Beatle Album-A tie between Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and White Album.
Fav.Beatle Member-A tie between John Lennon and George Harrison. Both of them were great(I didnt like John's comments about Jesus,though)
Well. Thats me! What about all of you?
beatles-sullivan.jpg
The Beatles on Ed Sullivan Show,1964

admin

Retired Administrator
The are a pretty great band, personally I don't listen to them a great deal, but all there stuff is quite good. One of my favourite songs is Let it Be, I wouldn't say I have a favourite as I don't really listen to them enough to pick out certain members. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I still like my band better. :D

We have this big framed piece of paper with all their signatures on it. Only one (McCartney) is left, the best know band of the 60's all gone except for one.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Yeah, great band, really. I love their music...

Favorite song: Penny Lane
Favorite album: don't know. Probably Help!
Favorite Member: Quite the same as tony_montana: It's either Lennon or Harrison

simon_4420

J. said:
I still like my band better. :D

We have this big framed piece of paper with all their signatures on it. Only one (McCartney) is left, the best know band of the 60's all gone except for one.

I'm sure Ringo Starr is still alive??

My dad got me into the Beatles, don't really have any personal favourites, but I think they left an almost unmatchable legacy that will be around for along time yet!

vinnymonster

Yeah, I like the Beatles, I'd have to say ticket to ride is one of my favourites.

As to John Lennon's comment about Jesus, I think he was taken out of context, and quite deliberately so, by the press of the time.

:D