Justin and Sam's arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'll prune the christmas thread. All the violence we had there deserves to be taken out. Sam, do you agree to only fight with me here? That way, people can post normal stuff, we can fight, and every one gets entertained.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Bloodbath fight

Sam: Where in Wisconsin? Close enough for me to beat you up? :D And why?

Justin:

Dabney, why don't you invest the money in a musiccal instrument? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardgames
Where in Wisconsin? Close enough for me to beat you up? :D And why?

No no, I'll just ram your head in a tuba and jam you feet in baritones.Then I'll throw you off some high bleachers and have my band freinds (all 93 of them) and your high school marching band kick you until you cry blood. :D

Wow, how violent... I should probably do something about that, but I won't, I'm too lazy.

Sam: A lot's happened in this thread since I last posted so I'm more or less responding to everyone.

Dabney, tell us about yourself. All we know is that you're a spoiled German. :D Guy? Girl? How old are you? Other than MITM, what do you do with your free time? Would you like to buy my food scanner? :D

David, good to know you've resorted to wasting your excess money. It's odd there's so many spoiled people who enjoy watching the underpriviledged Wilkersons. :)

And J, at least make it a fair fight and tell me where you'll be so I can be ready. :D

Justin: Quote:
Originally Posted by yardgames
A lot's happened in this thread since I last posted so I'm more or less responding to everyone.

Dabney, tell us about yourself. All we know is that you're a spoiled German. :D Guy? Girl? How old are you? Other than MITM, what do you do with your free time? Would you like to buy my food scanner? :D

David, good to know you've resorted to wasting your excess money. It's odd there's so many spoiled people who enjoy watching the underpriviledged Wilkersons. :)

And J, at least make it a fair fight and tell me where you'll be so I can be ready.

I agree with you have to say there, especially with David spending his excess money on frivilous gadgets he doesn't need. :D

And I'll tell you where I'll be, I'll be in Green Bay on the 26th, I'll have a brown uniform on with a gold stripe running from right to left and a gold honor braid, brown hat with a white plume, white pants, and 60 other people dressed the same, and 30 others in brown uniforms with blue stripes lined with gold (the color guard) And I'll have your school's band with me too in full dress uniform. I'll be the one with the crow bar. :D

Sam: Quote:
Originally Posted by J.
I agree with you have to say there, especially with David spending his excess money on frivilous gadgets he doesn't need. :D

And I'll tell you where I'll be, I'll be in Green Bay on the 26th, I'll have a brown uniform on with a gold stripe running from right to left and a gold honor braid, brown hat with a white plume, white pants, and 60 other people dressed the same, and 30 others in brown uniforms with blue stripes lined with gold (the color guard) And I'll have your school's band with me too in full dress uniform. I'll be the one with the crow bar. :D

Well, I actually live in a suburb outside Green Bay, but I know enough to find you now. Beware...

Christina: How ironic that a thread about Christmas (which symbolizes peace on earth and good will toward men, BTW) has turned into a blood match between Sam and Justin. :D Just kidding, I find it quite entertaining actually.

Justin, let's play nice now. Seeing as how you're bringing 93 of your closest friends, I really don't think the crowbar will be necessary. Just make sure you get one of them to take videos. That way whichever one of you survives can post it here so the rest of us can watch. :D

Justin: Thank you, I feel much better now.

@ Wildcat- of course the crowbar is nessasary, how will he tell which one is me? Also, I'll have a tuba, two baritones, a clarinet (stabby, stabby... hehe...) and two picaloes to stick up his nose. I'll tape it for you, so you can all adknowedge my greatness and the brutal disembowlment of Sam. :D :)

@Sam- Why should I beware, I have my band, your band, and a crowbar.

Oh, and I see nothing wrong with talking about blood, fighting, ect. on a Christmas thread.

Christina: Quote:
Originally Posted by J
@ Wildcat- of course the crowbar is nessasary, how will he tell which one is me?

You should use the element of surprise to your advantage. Didn't you learn anything from watching MITM? Besides, he should still be able to tell which one is you. You'll be the drunk one tripping over the tuba. :D ;)

Good thing a new ep's on tomorrow so we'll have something else to keep us entertained awhile... :D

Justin: No, I'll be the only one sober. :D

And what is surprising about 94 people in brown and gold uniforms with white pants, and a dead chicken on their hat shaped like a bucket?!?!?

He's going to know something was going to happen anyway, why don't I just let him think about it for a while? :D

Oh, and the only why you can trip over a tuba is if you are blind... :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Bloodbath fight

No, I don't agee with that. You could have kept all the original posts and original formatting, you know. You could have selected all the check boxes and hit the Move Threads button instead of copying and pasting text. Ahh, those darn new moderators. They never get it.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
There is a 'move post' button? I went through all that work, and... I screwed up all that stuff.... Shut up......

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, in the Moderation drop down box just above the Quick Reply box. The one that says Merge Posts. Move is teh second option. Just click the checkboxes, choose Move, and hit Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.