Addtional Music for 516 Malcolm Visits College

IceGurlie

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have an addition to the music listing for the Malcolm Visits College episode. When the R.A. comes and tells them to turn their music down, the song playing on the radio is called Wait, Wait, Wait. It's performed by a band called The Format and it appears on their 2003 album, Interventions and Lullabies.

admin

Retired Administrator
They are in the MITMVC Episode Guide, under the episode picture, synopsis and cold opener there is "music played in episode"

Songs Played in Episode:
Opening - Under the Influence (Citizen King)
Lois Shaving Hal - You Sexy Thing (Hot Chocolate)
Playdate with Stevie - Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ole Oak Tree (Tony Orlando & Dawn)
Smart equals Radioactive - Better Days (Citizen King)
The Pudding Incident - Pencil Rain (They Might Be Giants)

Its on most episodes, but some of the later ones we have been a bit lazy about! :D

I will leave one of our newly created "Editors" to put that song on the site, they need an excuse to try out the site! :D

han_keep_smilin

On the experement there is a song on called shake your coconuts by junior senior thats not on the list unless it is the same but called differently.:?

samboo1

It's everytime Hal has his 'chocolate bar fantasies' lol. I went to add it but my internet was being weird so it wouldnt let me on the site.:mad: I think ill add a few now.

admin

Retired Administrator
I don't mind if you guys want to edit/add anything minor, but if you are thinking of doing something major or have done something major please PM me so that I don't have a heart attack next time I look at the site! :D

samboo1

LOL! That made me laugh...i can imagine it...you go on the site and it's so different! We made it pink and made it the episode guide for another show lol!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
admin said:
I don't mind if you guys want to edit/add anything minor, but if you are thinking of doing something major or have done something major please PM me so that I don't have a heart attack next time I look at the site! :D
Ok, so now I know how to give you a heart attack next time I'm mad at you. :D Come on Davey Boy, have I ever abused my power?

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Ok, so now I know how to give you a heart attack next time I'm mad at you. :D Come on Davey Boy, have I ever abused my power?

I'm not suggesting you have or will, but as Samboo says, if you plan on turning the site bright pink, just tell me! :D

Although sorry to dissappoint you samboo1 but you have no access to the template files to this site, since they are stored directly onto the server! :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Do you REALLY think David would give you that power? Of course not...He knows the only trustworthy one is me... :D :p :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
What's that saying? The bird gets the worm or the grumpy sleeping guy keeps sleeping or the elf gets eaten if he doesn't run....whatever, you get the idea. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Addtional Music for 516 Malcolm Visits College and more of Justin and Sam's arguments

No, I don't get it...

At least I won't give Davey boy heart attacks when I change the colors from green to pink.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: Addtional Music for 516 Malcolm Visits College and more of Justin and Sam's arguments

Keep it green! Why would you want pink anyway YG, you're a guy.

And stop the bickering you two :D