If you could ask for someone to invent something...

samboo1

If a person could invent anything possible, what would you want them to invent?
Id want a machine that you could save your dreams onto and watch them...or other people's dreams. I think that would be cool, because i love knowing what i dream...:)
Anyway what about you guys?

Wemboy

I'd want a teleporter, so i could get to anywhere in the would in an instant. That'd be awesome. You could use it to go anywhere you wanted, but i'd end up just being lazy and using it to get home without waiting for the bus!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Well this isn't very creative, but I'd want a time machine. There are a few things that I'd like to go back and tell myself to do differently knowing what I know now. The dream machine would be nice too. Maybe I could figure out why I have that same drowning dream sometimes. I had it again a few nights ago. Why can't just I have cool MITM dreams like Sam and Justin? Maybe I do and just can't remember them, which is why we need a dream machine. :) The teleport machine would be awesome too. It would be so nice to just teleport yourself to some tropical island and lie on the beach whenever you get stressed. On second thought, maybe going to the beach after a drowing dream isn't the best idea...I'll go to the mountains where there's a nice view instead. Sorry, this post has turned out really random...:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
The trumpet that doesn't require the need to throw(move) the 3rd valve slide on a low 'D' note..........

No, I'm not that much of a band geek, getting close though...:D

No, really, I'd like an massive army of cyborgs to conquer the world with, and then probably a bunch of FTL(Faster Then Light) space ships to spread humanity throught out the Galaxy.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Ok, that's just a little weird. :) Thanks to whomever resurrected this thread, I can't believe it went this long without any replies?

I am so going to make my own invention: THE FOOD PRINTER!! It's going to be awesome!! Instead of printing out paper, it will print out food. It will be great! You'll never have to cook again! And it could be networked, so you can be at work, decide what you want for dinner, and print it. It will be ready when you get home. It can print anything. And it just needs food cartridges instead of ink cartridges to run. How great is that!? Sorry everyone, I've already applied for an international patent. :D

samboo1

yardgames said:
Ok, that's just a little weird. :) Thanks to whomever resurrected this thread, I can't believe it went this long without any replies?

I am so going to make my own invention: THE FOOD PRINTER!! It's going to be awesome!! Instead of printing out paper, it will print out food. It will be great! You'll never have to cook again! And it could be networked, so you can be at work, decide what you want for dinner, and print it. It will be ready when you get home. It can print anything. And it just needs food cartridges instead of ink cartridges to run. How great is that!? Sorry everyone, I've already applied for an international patent. :D
I like that :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
yardgames said:
Ok, that's just a little weird. :)

The trumpet part, the cyborg part, or all of it? :D

I wants a chair made of cheese, a table made of cheese, a barrel of floss, and to go dancing naked! (Invader ZIM fans know this is when (the robot)GIR goes to sit on Santa's lap)

In reality (because the first two [and third] will never happen) I would really want something that would make life easier, like a personal robot assistant.

vinnymonster

Make me a time machine, I know that according to modern theories, you cant actually travel back into your own past, just into an alternate past.

But it would have one shining purpose, I would use it to play collosal practical jokes on historical figures!

Such as using sleeping gas on Marco Polo when he was lost in the desert for 3 days, stealing all his clothes and leaving a chicken outfit as his only clothing, imagine the reception he'd get when he returned to his friends! :D

simon_4420

I'd invent something that records sitcoms on to DVD for Re-sales so that Big networks like:rolleyes: ..... FOX might realise that they could sell them. I'd personally make Malcolm in the Middle and release them for its fans, lol:D

(Joke , I know thats its complex as to why FOX hasn't made the DVD's)