Newly addicted MITM fan!

simon_4420

Hey everybody,

(I have only just joined this forum this week and have spent afew hours looking back at some previous threads and post. I have to say that this seems a really good place dedicated to MITM, and I'd like to say well done to the sites owner and its MODS!!)

Alittle about me...
My name is Simon and I'm currently just dosing my way through 6th form.
I have just recently got sky TV and am now addicted to MITM! (There are so many questions I have to ask you lot about some of the story lines so far that i have missed.)

My fav charactor is Reese as he is so funny! ( it would appear that i share the view of many). From what I have seen of the seasons i dont really have a favourite as they are all so good!! and i dont think there is an episode that i would rate less than 3 stars.

Anyways..... Hopes to get to know afew of you and join in the conversations and polls.

admin

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums, Simon - glad to know you have enjoyed reading through our old posts and threads. Feel free to reply to them, we have no problems here with people bringing up old threads again, infact it can often bring about new conversations from other new members that hadn't noticed them! :D

Many thanks for your compliments, and I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Simon! Welcome to the forums. It's great here and everybody is really nice so feel free to jump in on the discussions. I must warn you though...these forums are totally addicting just like MITM. :) I hope you have fun and I look forward reading your thoughts.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hello Simon! Good to meet such an enthusiastic new fan! So you've met David, our administrator and head honcho of this place. Just don't get on his bad side. :)D just kidding) J. and myself are the mods and if you haven't figured it out yet, we like to argue a bit so don't mind us :)

Have fun!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome to the fourms Simon!

Sam (yardgames) and I do get into arguments quite often, so enjoy it as entertainment, Our most recent fight can be found at the 'B-day card for Justin (Berfield)' (Justin is also my name, so don't get confused :))thread in the Tiki Lounge. You might have thought we were brothers by the way we fight. :)

I would just like to remind you to read the various FAQ's scattered around the fourms. They contain useful info for posting, rep points, general rules, ect. But it's mostly common sense.

Welcome, have fun, and I hope to see some more of your posts soon! :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well simon, ive just been up to old Cambridge for an interview

Welcome to the forum, hope your enjoy yourself. Sky 1+2 seem to be show MITM alot at the moment so catch as many eps as you can! :D

simon_4420

tjpeople said:
Well simon, ive just been up to old Cambridge for an interview

Welcome to the forum, hope your enjoy yourself. Sky 1+2 seem to be show MITM alot at the moment so catch as many eps as you can! :D

How did the Interview go?

P.s. Thanks for the welcome guys