Spoilers: Malcolm Defends Reese

admin

Retired Administrator
[aimage=left]fox.jpg[/aimage]Air Date: 12/16/05 (FRIDAY)
Time Slot: 9:30 PM-10:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (MIM-709) "Malcolm Defends Reese"

MALCOLM’S A STAND UP GUY ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE” FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, ON FOX

Lois finds a new babysitter for Jamie who is wonderful until she opens her mouth and starts to drive Lois crazy. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Reese are in the same class, but Reese is the one being picked on by the teacher – until Malcolm stands up for him on the “Malcolm Defends Reese” episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Dec. 16 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-709) (TV-PG V)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Guest Cast: Chris Eigeman as Lionel Herkabe, Kathryn Joosten as Claire, Vanessa Marano as Gina, Kevin Will as Gina’s Father, Steve Vinovich as Mr. Hodges, Mimi Cozzens as Donna, Fiona Hale as Edna and Tom Lent as Janitor.
[EDITOR’S NOTE: The encore episode of KILLER INSTINCT is preempted this night.]

MITMVC NOTE: PLEASE NOTICE THE TIME THIS EPISODE STARTS, SOME YOUNGER VIEWERS MAY WANT TO PROGRAMME THEIR VCRS!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I wonder why they moved it? IT's not like they have anything pressing scheduled then. Just a second Bernie Mac and an ep of Family Guy.

admin

Retired Administrator
There is an editors note about "Killer Instinct" pre empting the episode, I don't know what exactly that means, but I assume it is what is making it later...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, Killer Instict is usally on from nine till ten, and pre-emption means that something replaces something else, so that would in effect mean that Killer Instinct is replacing MITM, but that doesn't make sense. TitanTV has this:

8:00: Bernie Mac
8:30 Bernie Mac
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 MITM