Interview the cast members!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I started to think: why haven't the mods or anyone contacted Fox or Linwood Boomer and asked for interviews or something. That would be cool to have interviews with them and post them on here!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy? Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible for just about anyone to contact these celebrities.

However, our user Malcolm occassionally has the opportunity to talk with Bryan Cranston and he shares stories that Bryan shared with him with the community. In the past, he has said that he would be happy to ask him any question you have when he has the opportunity. You can contact user "Malcolm" for more information, and we certainly appreciate that he shares those with us.

Our other insider is MITM18. A few months back, he was accepting questions for an interview with Justin Berfield, but he hasn't posted the results of that interview yet. For more information on that or if he'll be conducting another interview in the future, you would have to contact user "MITM18." And we also thank him for that.

So us mods are basically normal users scattered throughout the world who have about as much contact with the crew as you. I got an email reply when I wished Justin a happy birthday last year. That's pretty much it.

But if you manage to say hi to anyone, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it! :)

admin

Retired Administrator
We have tried, but really only in emails. Those of you in the US could use the postal service, but in the UK thats quite an expensive procedure to carry out.

We have tried to get in contact with FOX before now, but even they seem to ignore our emails - they are probably the worst production company ever for customer contact (Warner Brothers being the best in my experience!).

As regards any of the actors/resses we have tried to get interviews, in touch with certain people but they live busy lives making in increasingly difficult. We don't know whether are letters are simply being ignored or are still inline to be answered.

Anyway, if anyone does have contact with a cast member please do post your experiences here, and if you are a friend or work with a cast member, even if they are a guest star or extra etc. We would be delighted to hear your experiences or the answers to any questions you have asked them.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
admin said:
We have tried to get in contact with FOX before now, but even they seem to ignore our emails - they are probably the worst production company ever for customer contact

What do you expect? It's FOX Davey boy.

And as Sam said, us mods are mods because we're good like that, not because we know Frankie, Justin, Linwood, or anyother people vital to MITM. I wish though. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, some of us are good like that. Some of us just got lucky we didn't have band 24/7 when we were enlisted in summer. :D

jsapreston

I remember reading ages ago that Erik Per Sullivan helped out at his fathers mexican restaurant 'The Alamo' at '55 Medway Road, Milford, MA' (type this address into Google Earth and check show 'Dining').

I don't suppose he has time for that sort of thing anymore and granted its somewhat unlikely you could get an interview if he happened to be there. But anyway next time you are in Boston or New York and fancy a drive out of Manhatten...

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
yardgames said:
Well, some of us are good like that. Some of us just got lucky we didn't have band 24/7 when we were enlisted in summer. :D

you're right, some of are good like that. I have nothing to say about the band commets except: It's not just summer and competitions, it's concerts, parades, and 4 years worth of fun that you will never have. :D

NOTE: No one mind Sam and I, we can insult each other freely. Besides, you get entertainment. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im my view contacting is a waste of time, your not gunna get anything, however personla friends/personal contacts are the way to got but as has been said MITM18 and Malcolm are the guys for that.

I agree an interview would be great and i would be nice reward to thier biggest fan site.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Can someone get in touch with user "malcolm" for me? I want to read his chat with Bryan Cranston. I may have already said this, but I believe he is the funniest on the show.