Spoilers & Images : "Ms. Tri-County" (Merged)

ahelm13

Official FOX spoilers for May 1st episode

from thefutoncritic, it doesn't give a title for the episode just the following info:

Ms. Tri-County

Spoiler for Ms. Tri-County:
Animation Domination continues with the most animated live-action comedy on TV, MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT). Unbeknownst to Lois, the boys enter her in the Mrs. Tri-County Pageant as a joke. When they overhear the other contestants remarking that Lois doesn't have a chance of winning, they plot to help their mother take the crown. Meanwhile, Malcolm is blackmailed into delivering love notes to a contestant for Herkabe, and Reese discovers that, according to the Mrs. Tri-County Pageant manual's scientific formula, he is beautiful.

Moderator Edit: Here is a bit more on this episode, courtesy Carrigon at http://carrigon1.proboards43.com.

Spoiler for Ms. Tri-County, coutesy Carrigon:
I don't have a title for this ep yet. But here are a few spoilers.

Lois enters a Mrs. Tri-County Glamour pagent thing.

Her talent act is a kind of duet with Dewey.

Reese has a strange encounter with the makeup woman. It has to do with him wanting to dress up. If they leave that in, I just thought it was weird.

That's about all I have for this right now.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Official FOX spoilers for May 1st episode

Looks good, I'm looking forward to that episode. Of course, I look forward to all the eps! Thanks for the spoilers, ahelm13.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I am a bit confused, if someone happens to know this, uh I added Carrigon's spoilers for what appears to be the same episode, but there is a conflict. This is identified as Carrigon by episode 17, but airs on April 10; Motivational Seminar indeed airs on May 1. I'm guessing the ep number was changed or something to that effect, as Carrigon's spoiler does resemble ahelm's, and the May 1 episode is identified as Motivational Seminar.

david195

This episode's title is actually 'Beauty Pageant' according to TV Tome

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Well then, let's get that changed. Last time I checked, there was some descrepancy there, and to tell you the truth, I was a bit confused. Thanks for pointing that out.

MITM18

Episode "Ms. Tri-County" Images!!

Got some great Malcolm In The Middle high resolution images, this time its of episode, "Ms. Tri-County". The images are located at the bottom of the page, read the captions for more details

:)

Looks fun!

Keep Checking The Gallery for More Malcolm In The Middle Images!

http://gallery.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Episode "Ms. Tri-County" Images!!

We've made more comments in the Beauty Pageant thread, that's now what the ep is called, but the pics look good. Thanks MITM18.

MITM18

No, the episode is called "Ms. Tri-County" confirmed by FOX

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That's interesting. I wonder why they changed it? Or are they two separate episodes that I'm getting confused again?

MITM18

SEASON FINALE!!!

More Info

Spoiler for Ms. Tri-County:
Sunday, May 15 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT), in the sixth season finale of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, the boys enter Lois, unbeknownst to her, in the Mrs. Tri-County Pageant as a joke. When they overhear the other contestants remarking that she doesn't have a chance of winning, they plot to help their mother take the crown. Meanwhile, Malcolm is blackmailed into delivering love notes to a contestant for Mr. Herkabe, and Reese discovers that, according to the Mrs. Tri-County Pageant manual's scientific formula, he is beautiful.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm glad we were able to straigten (how do you spell that!?) things out. This looks like a great episode.Thanks MITM18.

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

sounds good, but i'm confused i thought stilts was gonna be saeson finale or that that ep wasn't... idk, but does ne1 know what they mean about the reese part, cuz i'm scared of what they mean by "beautiful"