Plot For Season 7 Premiere!!

Bobcat

Here it is:-

Spoiler for Season 7 Premeire:
"The family attends the counterculture Burning Man festival in the desert"

That's it!!!!! But hell im excited even with that info!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Awesome, bobcat, thanks a lot! David, I think it's time for a season 7 folder.

Where are we getting this information in so early? Do you have the same friends as MITM18?

admin

Retired Administrator
Sounds cool, from now on season 6 and 7 share the same folder as each other. Season 6 finishes soon, so all the season 7 spoilers can start pouring in here. Season 6 spoilers will still be available in the archive remember :D

Hendrix

Bobcat said:
Here it is:-

Spoiler for Season 7 Premeire:
"The family attends the counterculture Burning Man festival in the desert"

That's it!!!!! But hell im excited even with that info!
Every Season Premiere continues to be a vacation episode.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, the Pilot wasn't. Zoo sort of was, more of a trip than a vacation, and I wouldn't really call Reese Comes Home a vacation.

Hendrix

Well, every episodes see them out of the house excluding the Pilot.

Traffic Jam - Out of House
Houseboat - Out of House
Zoo - Out of House
Vegas - Out of House
Reese Comes Home - Reese/Lois Out of House

Bobcat

yardgames said:
Awesome, bobcat, thanks a lot! David, I think it's time for a season 7 folder.

Where are we getting this information in so early? Do you have the same friends as MITM18?
My source is tvtome.com check it out under "episode list" as for where they got that info from i aint got a clue! Maybe carrigon will have a spoiler on it soon.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
She doesn't usually get spoilers for the new season till summer, so I'm actually pretty surprised TV Tome got to it first.

ahelm13

That little spoiler was from a press interview with show creator and executive producer Linwood Boomer, and not any insider information. The other news along with another season of Malcolm is that Boomer's contract with Regency (the production company) has been extended for the next two years and includes developing new shows, which he hasn't done since Malcolm began, so that would probably mean next season is the last, which is something that has been hinted at by many.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I've said before that I tend to agree with that because Frankie's and Justin's contract expires, and Frankie has been getting greedy; Fox probably won't find it worth it to go through re-negotiation.

Bobcat

Linwood Boomer has announced that season 7 will be the last as he wants to do new projects and wouldnt feel guilty cancelling mitm after next season.

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

yeah, well i think next season should be the last... they can fully end the show... cuz Reese already turned 18 and malcolm should be 17 ish next season and he could graduate...Dewey is too old too... i mean it's driving me mad, i love the show and all but they have to quit sometime, cuz the show isn't nearly as good....

and idk exactly what was said about Linwood boomer making other shows, but he made a show called wonderfalls which was quite good, but was canceled after 4 eps aired...