PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the movie Twelve?

Dew_Fan
Nov 3, 2011, 05:41 PM
I want to know what the MITMVC thinks about the movie Twelve, Erik Per Sullivan is in it and i wanted to know what you guys think about it.

PeterU
Nov 4, 2011, 08:11 AM
It's a shame that Erik's contribution was relatively small in Twelve, but it was still nice to see him in a very different role.

It was perhaps a little alarming that his character was dead by the end, though! ;)

Overall, though, I think it was a really thought-provoking, suspenseful drama. Rotten Tomatoes doesn't seem to like it (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/twelve-2008/), but I enjoyed it and, as I say, it made me think.

It's now generally available on DVD, so it's worth buying a copy and supporting a lower budget film.

dewey lover
Jan 12, 2012, 07:50 PM
The movie was really good but relating to Erik his contribution was small. He ironically gets killed.

Dew_Fan
Feb 27, 2012, 10:55 PM
It made me sad to see that he died. But it was nice to see him in a new light, shows you that if he wanted to, he could play in a lot of different roles

Dew_Fan
Feb 29, 2012, 09:24 PM
Wow, I can't believe that I didn't notice that, but you are right, and I also think that he should of had a bigger a part in the movie, but it is still nice to see him in something else that isn't malcolm related.

Siobhan
Apr 7, 2012, 01:53 PM
To be honest, if I'd played the role of Dewey throughout my whole career I'd probably want to branch out too. The drugs route is a good one. :p