PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Newbie here

Wildcat
Oct 5, 2005, 04:40 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Christina (AKA Wildcat) and I just found this forum a few weeks ago. It's awesome--definitely the best MITM site around. I've been lurking for awile, but I decided to register so I can talk about the new eps.

I just got interested in MITM this summer when it I stumbled across it on cable during the day. I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great show all these years! I have since seen every episode except for a few in season 6 cause they haven't shown those yet. I admit that I've become completely obsessed with it. :D Reese is my fav. character. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Later!

admin
Oct 5, 2005, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Christina (AKA Wildcat) and I just found this forum a few weeks ago. It's awesome--definitely the best MITM site around. I've been lurking for awile, but I decided to register so I can talk about the new eps.

I just got interested in MITM this summer when it I stumbled across it on cable during the day. I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great show all these years! I have since seen every episode except for a few in season 6 cause they haven't shown those yet. I admit that I've become completely obsessed with it. :D Reese is my fav. character. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Later!

Welcome to the forums Wildcat, I hope you enjoy it here. :D

tjpeople
Oct 5, 2005, 04:53 PM
Hiya, nice welcome message, hope to hear more from you soon :D

samboo1
Oct 5, 2005, 04:56 PM
Hi christina! Welcome. Hope you have fun!!:D

yardgames
Oct 5, 2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks for introducing yourself and joining our community! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the seventh season.

Wildcat
Oct 5, 2005, 06:22 PM
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. YOu guys are really friendly. A lot friendlier than other forums I've been on :D Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

To give you an idea of how much I love this show, I'm even working on a MITM fanfic if anyone wants to check it out. It's on fanfiction.net, or you can go directly to it here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2569996/1/ . It's mostly about Reese. Thought I'd share just in case anyone here likes to read fanfics. If you do read it, don't forget to review. Later everyone!

packer-backer
Oct 5, 2005, 07:48 PM
Hi christina. Welcolme to the forums and hope you have fun. I haven't gooten around to reading the fanfic yet but when I have a little bit more time I will. Can't wait to hear your ideas and thoughts.

Ryebeach
Oct 7, 2005, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the forums Christina. I shall be reading your fanfic tomorrow. Looks very good at first glance. Have fun posting!!:)

Emrysgirl
Oct 7, 2005, 03:54 AM
Nice job Christina:)! It's too late in the night for me to read the entire thing. But it looks very good so far.

Wildcat
Oct 8, 2005, 09:47 PM
Thanks again for the warm welcome packer-backer, ryebeach and emrysgirl! I've enjoyed reading and taking part in discussions so far. :) I'm glad y'all think the fanfic looks good at first glance. Thanks! It's kinda different than most MITM fics. When you get a chance to read the whole thing leave a review (if you want) and let me know what you think. I will probably post the next chap tommorrow. Later everyone.

KingTim
Oct 13, 2005, 08:28 AM
Hi. I'm also a newbie :D

tjpeople
Oct 13, 2005, 12:19 PM
hi, welcome to the forums, looking forward to reading your posts soon :D