admin

Retired Administrator
Re: What File Extension Are you/

Never mind yardgames, its only a bit o fun... :D

What an scr?

arach

mp3.jpg

I'm not getting along with the Music industry? Never clicked on anything like that... stupid quiz. ;)

admin

Retired Administrator

i dunno, i am not sure either whether being a pdf is good or not, personally I don't quite understand it :D

admin

Retired Administrator

slackware.jpg
Apparently I'm Slackware Linux, whatever that is :D

Gouki

doc.jpg

It does make sense. I mean. No one really 'gets' me as such. I'm a malicious bastard, so I expected a more malicious answer.

It's an odd quizz. Certainly no 'would you survive a horror movie?' or 'which Buffy bad girl character are you?'

Dewey

Minimalistic

I have an idea. Why not develop a similar personality quiz kind of thing for this forum called "Which MITM character are you?"

I think I know the type of questions to ask and how to word the character descriptions at the end, but would have no idea of how to go about the technical stuff.

Think about it; we could have a diverse range of characters to reflect the various personality and sociological groupings. Not just the family members either. I mean we could range from Caroline Miller to Edwin Spangler. From Dabney to Chad. (Just about every character that has appeared on the show).

I'd be a little disappointed if I didn't turn out to be a Dewey though!

We could do some cool stuff too like "you are a Lionel Herkabie so your perfect drinking buddy would be a Piama" or "you are a Cynthia, so stay away from the Malcolms" or something similar. I could even back it up with theory from cultural studies, ideology, psychology and sociology books to ensure full accuracy.

Do you think something like this would be possible?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That sounds fantastic! I thought this thread was stupid and unrelated to MITM and just sort of a random who-cares type of thread! Appanah, your idea would be AWESOME, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, STUPENDOUS, SUPERIFIC, I think you understand?

David knows PHP, he could probably easily program it.

Dewey

Minimalistic

Thanks Yardgames.

I don't know what it is - but my best ideas seem to come at around 01.30am for some reason!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Maybe you're meant to be nocturnal and should start sleeping officially during the day?