Cranston an ordained minister

samboo1

[aimage=left]malcolm03.gif[/aimage]I had an urge to post this and see peoples thoughts...

Malcolm in the middle star BRYAN CRANSTON is often called upon to conduct wedding ceremonies, because he has been an ordained minister for several years.
The actor was ordained while he was at college, and he's since used his title to perform quite a few bizarre ceremonies.

He jokes, "I am an ordained minister of the holy loophole church.

"I was going to college and I needed another job. This guy named REVEREND BOB was a cool guy, back in the '70s, you know how it was.

"He said, 'Bryan, I accidentally booked two weddings at the same time. Do you want to perform one?' I said, 'I'm not ordained!' He said, 'Sure you are,' put a piece of paper in and typed up my name. He said, 'There you go, you're an ordained minister.'

"I've married a couple of lesbians in the ocean and I married a couple in an airplane over the Hollywood sign. It was a big party."
Copied from contact music.com

I think ill book him when i get married!! That would be cool!:cool:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Bryan; a minister!

Thats very MITM u could easily see that happening to hal, could make a good ep!

Wemboy

Re: Bryan; a minister!

That's awesome. I agree it's exactly like something that would happen to Hal. I thought you were going to say he was an actual church minister, which somehow seemed unlikely. How cool would it be to get married by Bryan Cranston!?:)

admin

Retired Administrator
I hope you don't mind samboo1, but I thought this was such a great thread I moved it to the news and annoucments section, and took the liberty of adding a Hal picture to the original post. You can now view the thread on the news portal page! :D