Season 7 Premiere Spoilers (Renamed, Admin Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJman327

Spoiler for Spoilers for Opening Episode:
The family attends the counterculture Burning Man festival in the Season 7 premiere. Reese and Malcolm try to pull the ultimate Halloween prank in "Halloween". Someone gets a secret boyfriend in "Secret Boyfriend" and Jessica sleeps over at the Wilkersons in the episode "Jessica's Sleepover".

Admin Edit: This thread has been edited by the administration team.

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: So many spoliers!

Without sounding too harsh here...

• Firstly please post spoilers in the correct forum, it is clearly labelled "Spoilers"
  • Secondly please name your threads in such away that people can identify the contents easily. IE what your thread is about in a few words, in this case "Spoilers for MITM Premiere" would have done.
  • Thirdly we already have this spoiler information, so please make sure you are not double posting.
  • Forthly you have not warned people that your post is one big spoiler in the thread title nor have you used the spoiler tags.
I am closing this thread as we already have mentioned these spoilers about 2 months ago, and we now also have a more detailed FOX press release of this episode, that can be found here http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=667 in the spoiler forum! :D

I shall move this thread to the spoilers forum as well.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: So many spoliers!

Ooo, that was harsh. :) Sorry, but yeah CJman, I am trying to go without seeing spoilers and speak for all others in teh same boat as myself who would appreciate it if you put spoilers in the correct forum and used the spoiler tag. If you're unaware of the spoiler tag, please PM myself or David or J. and we'll be happy to teach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.