Season 7 Episodes!

CJman327

Some of the episodes in Season 7 this year are:
Spoiler for Ep Titles Only:
Burning Man, Halloween, Jessica's SLeepover and Secret Boyfriend.

Also it airs Septmeber 30th, Friday on FOX!

CJman327

TV.com. You can check if you want! It's cool! There might be more episodes that they have updated onto the webiste on there.

samboo1

Cool, thanks. TV.com seems to be a good source for mitm. I dont really think fox's site is brilliant.

admin

Retired Administrator
Do you think that one of the boys is the
Spoiler for spoiler:
"secret boyfriend"
or something else...

samboo1

Spoiler for spoilers:

I have the summarys to some of the episode cj mentioned.

Burning man- i think we have all heard this before but for thoses who havent...
When Hal and Lois discover Malcolm and Reese's plan to sneak off to the Burning Man festival, they decide to make it a family outing, with predictably disastrous results.

Halloween-Reese and Malcolm try to perform the ultimate Halloween prank.

Jessica stays over-
When Jessica goes through some family troubles, Lois agrees to let her stay at the house, making the boys crazy.

arach

samboo1 said:
Cool, thanks. TV.com seems to be a good source for mitm. I dont really think fox's site is brilliant.
Yep, I always went there when it still was www.tvtome.com. It's a very good source for MitM news. But when the news section here, and MITM18 with his spoilers came, there was no need for me anymore to go there. ;)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
tvtome was good but tv.com aint so good, shame really

Spoiler for david, u could be right, or maybe one of the boys has a secret bf - u never know but i dout it, it is an mainstream american show........:

Dewey

Minimalistic
Regarding TV.com, is anyone here able to register for that site, or is it just me? It seems a real ball-ache each time I try. What with the constant crashing, and the prompts stating that my e-mail address is already in use on their system (but its not - its that the silly thing would never set me up in the first place); seems that me being a member of that site is just something that is never to happen.

I am curious to know if anyone else was having the same setup problems as myself.

MegaJ

Spoiler for Ep Spoiler:
"You're assuming that one of the boys IS the "secret boyfriend." What about one of the boys HAS a "secret boyfriend?"

Oh and, I'm new here. And is my spoiler box showing up?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Nope, as you can see. You need a beginning tag, and ending tag for a spoiler. they have to be in brackets ([ ]), not karats (< >). just click on the spoiler tag

spoiler2.gif

and a box should appear, type what you want to be as a subject, and then click ok. [ SPOILER="title here" ]Then type what you want to be in the spoiler in between the two tags, like this.[ /SPOILER ] I added spaces in between the brackets so you could see it. Hope this helps. Sam beat me by a few minutes. Oh well.

Welcome to the fourms, but the way. Enjoy the hundreds of threads, and don't be afraid to post.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, that was really confusing, even to me, so if it confused you too, don't worry about it, just post and Justin will fix it. :) :)

samboo1

@ mega j. Regarding spoiler. Strange idea but i suppose there a possibility. I dont think id like to see that storyline though!!:cool:

willdubbs

Spoiler for here what I think about the episode 7.06":
I really don't think that one of the boys will have a boyfriend, Reese and Malcolm aren't gay, we saw it in the episode pearl harbor. Or else it will be a storyline in which one of them is thought to have a secret boyfriend and it will be a misunderstanding or something else, but it's already done in pearl harbor too. I think that episode will talk about Lois and Hal. An unfaithfulness plot? But it would be a bit too weird. I hope it won't be a remake of forbidden girlfriend (in which Malcolm was Nickie's secret boyfriend).

allison

Thanks cjman. Especially the last 2 episodes sound pretty interesting. It´s interesting that Jessica also appears in this season whereas they got rid of Cynthia. Seems like she´s more popular with the audience.

Emrysgirl

Spoiler for musings on ep 7.06:
I think willdubbs is probably right. It sounds like a Hal and Lois plot. If it's one of the boys, maybe one of them thinks he has a secret girlfriend, but it's actually a guy?

Garbage Kills Megan said:
It´s interesting that Jessica also appears in this season whereas they got rid of Cynthia. Seems like she´s more popular with the audience.
I guess I'm an outlier then, I liked Cynthia but really don't like Jessica. She's just plain evil!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I split this thread, and I put all that Marching Band stuff in a thread I created ages ago, called Marching Band. To some of you who want to see where your post went go here.