Bryan Cranston on Celeb. poker showdown

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
I just saw a commercial on it.. Bryan Cranston (the actor who plays Hal) will be playing in celebrity poker showdown this thursday.. I'm 100% sure about the time, so check your local listings..

gottaluvem

only 2 replies? did not everyone catch it? IDK.. just making sure that everyone knows.. the preview looks like it's going to be a very evtertaining game

rosiejr

I'm a newbie here, but I am currently watching the Celebrity Poker with Bryan as we speak. No one's out yet, but from what I know, Bryan is supposed to be pretty good since they're always playing poker on set (right?) I have a feeling he'll probably do pretty well.

Missy

gottaluvem

OMG!! that was an intense game.. really great.. but my sister ruined half the show saying "Who won? Why? How do you win? What does check mean?" omg!! but it was an awweesom game.. and that double kill.. great awesomeness.. that was one of the best poker games i have ever seen.. I was literally at the end my charir cheering Bryan on.. hpoe that other people got a chance to watch it.. really great!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Stephen Collins, from 7th Heaven. For a while, I thought Bryan would win, but he came in second.

Dewey

Minimalistic
I read something about this. Was it aired live? Was there a defining purpose to the show, i.e. was it for charity?

From the information I read, the show was simply a group of guys (albeit celebrities) playing a game of poker. I'm sure there must have been more to it than that, and with elements of entertainment value etc...but i guess i just have to see it - too bad this televisual 'delight' wasn't aired in UK, or else i would have viewed it.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I didn't see this specific episode, but I think I have seen other celebrity poker showdown episodes. They are usually in sort of an arena and the money goes the charity of the celebrity's choice.