What was Reese's best plot?

samboo1

i might of copyed off Wiscman a bit with the topic for this thread. But if it is a problem i will delete it so let me know.
Anyway. I was wondering which of Reese's plots and episodes you thought was the best ( like Reese joins the army and Reese drives etc...)
In my opinion i like the Reese joins the army episodes, since its funny to see how the family deal without him at home. i especially liked Reese comes home.:cool:

allison

That´s a hard question since Reese is my favourite character. :D
I think the best Reese plots were in
-Reese drives
-Reese comes home (especially the end. There were some things about the episode I didn´t like too much, but I liked it how everyone tried to deal with Reese being missing his own way)
-Zoo (I liked the plot with the goat, though I know lots of people found the whole episode just silly):p
- Old mrs old (I know he didn´t play a big role in this episode, but I liked the Dewey-Reese plot and Reese´s attempts to prevent Dewey from taking his mother´s purse to school)
-Hal sleepwalks
-Tutoring Reese (One of my favourite episodes and I felt sorry for Reese because he tried so hard to get his grades up but failed because of his teacher. I in general like episodes in which Malcolm and Reese stick up for each other)
- Carnival (for some reason I think he was funny in that episode):D

There are a lot more, but that´s all I can think of right now.

packer-backer

I think that the best Reese plot was in Hals friend when Dewey keeps on making Reese believe that Lois is on the phone telling Reese to do things but really he is tricking Reese.

arach

"Reese drives" definitely was the funniest episode around Reese.
I also liked all the episodes in which he cooks, which GKM already mentioned.

I didn't like the Reese Joines the Army miniseries that much. I don't know why. Maybe it's because everyone said it was awesome, and after seeing it, I was totally disappointed because I had expected way too much.

samboo1

I recently watched poker again, for the first time in a while and i fought that was really funny! Especially the ending where Dewey is showing Reese the video he recorded!:)

willdubbs

Yes, the storyline in which he dances with the old ladies was very funny. I liked a lot when he wants to seduce Wendy so he becomes a cheerleader. The fights with Malcolm in Malcolm vs Reese and Waterpark were great too. And I liked seeing Reese nice with Dewey in old mrs old. That was great when we realise that he stole the backpack he wanted to give to Dewey.

Ryebeach

I pretty much agree with Allison on her choices. My favorites were:

Reese Drives: He really carried this episode and was hilarious beginning to end. :D

Hal Sleepwalks: It was very funny how Reese would try and get Hal to do things for him while Hal was sleepwalking throughout this episode but what made me really like this plot is that Reese showed a sign of maturity we hadn't seen much before when he told Lois what he'd been doing. It showed me that while Reese could still get up to mischief, he was mature enough to know it's not the right thing to do.

Zoo: The goat scenes were very silly, as Allison said but I loved them for that reason. They were silly and believable. I could certainly see, and thus, believe that Reese would get into a fight with a goat. It was classic.