PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Crapopoly

packer-backer
Aug 11, 2005, 10:48 PM
what kind of episodes are you looking for in season seven. the first thing is i want to know where they live. in malcolm babysits when malcolm is getting dropped off you can sort of see a liscence plate but i couldnt make out what state it was. i also want the family to finally go on a family vacation to disneyland. they could have a three part episode for that. it would be funny if the boys caused major problems on the airplane and at disneyland. that is what i really want to see in the final season. what do you want to see. crapopoly

MITM18
Aug 11, 2005, 10:49 PM
Um, you just quoted your self :)

MITM18
Aug 11, 2005, 10:52 PM
crapopoly, I dont know if you know this, maybe its a technical problem, but you keep repeating your posts.

Not all the members/admins will be as kind as me regarding this but I'd stop it soon.

packer-backer
Aug 11, 2005, 10:53 PM
im sorry i did not mean to do this this is my first time posting and im still getting used to it

MITM18
Aug 11, 2005, 10:54 PM
By editing your posts you can delete your non intentional posts.

PS: I'd refrain from using any language that could be in the realm of insulting, its not me but the admins rules and I'd like to see you stay instead of banned.

Also, I'd make the title, Season Seven Ideas (showthread.php?p=6429#post6429) but thats just me
(showthread.php?p=6429#post6429)

packer-backer
Aug 11, 2005, 10:59 PM
mitm18 while you are viewing this im interested in knowing what you would like to see in this season

MITM18
Aug 11, 2005, 11:00 PM
I have mostly put all my ideas here

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=537 in my discussion called:

What is One Scene/Event You Want To See In Season 7?

Emrysgirl
Aug 11, 2005, 11:28 PM
There's another thread (in addition to this one and the one MITM18 told you about) that discusses the same thing. Many people have already posted on that one. Here's a link

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=367

Btw, welcolm to the forum:).

theblinddevil
Aug 12, 2005, 01:09 AM
what kind of episodes are you looking for in season seven. the first thing is i want to know where they live. in malcolm babysits when malcolm is getting dropped off you can sort of see a liscence plate but i couldnt make out what state it was. i also want the family to finally go on a family vacation to disneyland. they could have a three part episode for that. it would be funny if the boys caused major problems on the airplane and at disneyland. that is what i really want to see in the final season. what do you want to see. crapopoly

Welcome to the forums crapopoly :D! Many great threads have already been made, so you may want to search through some of the old threads. You have some nice idea's for season 7 though, i hope to see more of your thoughts/posts in the future.

PS: If you want to quote someone you have to end the quote with the end quote tag, or for an easier way just click the quote button at the bottom right of someones post :D.

Ryebeach
Aug 12, 2005, 02:13 AM
i also want the family to finally go on a family vacation to disneyland. they could have a three part episode for that. it would be funny if the boys caused major problems on the airplane and at disneyland. that is what i really want to see in the final season.
I really like this idea. Gosh, the possibilities are endless for what the boys could get up to at Disneyland. It could be a very funny episode. :D Welcome to the forums crapopoly. Have fun posting!! :)

NeCoHo
Aug 12, 2005, 09:17 AM
There, I fixed it repeating, and the name, I just capitalized the words. It's ok to repeat stuff when you're new, we mods and David are here to fix that. After that, it gets to be foolishness.

But welcome and enjoy the 600 threads here at the MITMVC.

yardgames
Aug 12, 2005, 11:01 AM
There's only 600 threads? Lol. And we finally have a member named Crapopoly!I was wondering how long that would take. Welcome to the forums.

Seeems like we're doing more orientation here than discussing the topic at hand, so I'm gonna throw this topic in the Grotto, and urge crapopoly to take a look at the couple of threads our nice members have provided. Have fun!

Emrysgirl
Aug 13, 2005, 12:45 AM
But welcome and enjoy the 600 threads here at the MITMVC. Wait...then why does it say 380 at the bottom of the boards page?

NeCoHo
Aug 13, 2005, 08:26 AM
Wait...then why does it say 380 at the bottom of the boards page?
Isn't it six hundred? I guess maybe the 609 at the end of this thread (see below) doesn't mean it's the 609th thread.
http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=609 (http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=609)

yardgames
Aug 13, 2005, 11:22 AM
Yes, the thread's ID number is 609, so there's been 609 created. But it doesn't go backwards if threads are deleted, merged, split, or otherwise changed; any given ID number can only be used once.

Don't worry, crapopoly, we go off topic a lot. We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere around here. Have fun!