Welcome Crapopoly

packer-backer

Season Seven Ideas

what kind of episodes are you looking for in season seven. the first thing is i want to know where they live. in malcolm babysits when malcolm is getting dropped off you can sort of see a liscence plate but i couldnt make out what state it was. i also want the family to finally go on a family vacation to disneyland. they could have a three part episode for that. it would be funny if the boys caused major problems on the airplane and at disneyland. that is what i really want to see in the final season. what do you want to see. crapopoly

MITM18

Re: season seven ideas

crapopoly, I dont know if you know this, maybe its a technical problem, but you keep repeating your posts.

Not all the members/admins will be as kind as me regarding this but I'd stop it soon.

MITM18

By editing your posts you can delete your non intentional posts.

PS: I'd refrain from using any language that could be in the realm of insulting, its not me but the admins rules and I'd like to see you stay instead of banned.

Also, I'd make the title, Season Seven Ideas but thats just me

Ryebeach

crapopoly said:
i also want the family to finally go on a family vacation to disneyland. they could have a three part episode for that. it would be funny if the boys caused major problems on the airplane and at disneyland. that is what i really want to see in the final season.
I really like this idea. Gosh, the possibilities are endless for what the boys could get up to at Disneyland. It could be a very funny episode. :D Welcome to the forums crapopoly. Have fun posting!! :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Season Seven Ideas

There, I fixed it repeating, and the name, I just capitalized the words. It's ok to repeat stuff when you're new, we mods and David are here to fix that. After that, it gets to be foolishness.

But welcome and enjoy the 600 threads here at the MITMVC.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

There's only 600 threads? Lol. And we finally have a member named Crapopoly!I was wondering how long that would take. Welcome to the forums.

Seeems like we're doing more orientation here than discussing the topic at hand, so I'm gonna throw this topic in the Grotto, and urge crapopoly to take a look at the couple of threads our nice members have provided. Have fun!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Yes, the thread's ID number is 609, so there's been 609 created. But it doesn't go backwards if threads are deleted, merged, split, or otherwise changed; any given ID number can only be used once.

Don't worry, crapopoly, we go off topic a lot. We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere around here. Have fun!