Erik "surprised" at Frankie engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
[aimage=left]dewey.gif[/aimage]...Near the bumper cars, 14-year-old Erik Per Sullivan — who returns for his sixth season as Malcolm in the Middle's Dewey — offered his two cents on his 19-year-old co-star Frankie Muniz's July engagement to someone he has known just a short time. (His fiancée is not an actress, and her full name has not been released.)

"I gotta say I'm pretty surprised," said Sullivan, while devouring a chocolate ice cream bar. "But, hey, that's Hollywood."

Click For Full Story

wildchik

Re: Eric "surprised" at Frankie engagement.

Aw, that's so cute! "But, Hey, that's Hollywood"

How true? I'm still shocked about Frankie's engagement! He's only 19!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Justin's reaction from the National Ledger:
"I was shocked by it because it came so soon. I had no clue," admits Frankie's fellow 19-year-old.

Justin assures wedding bells won't be ringing in his immediate future. 'I'll wait till I'm a little older -- maybe around 30. I don't really have time for marriage right now."

tasneem

Congratulations Frankie.
I did not expect that to come quick :eek: , i think ur still young.But congrats. anyway :Devil:
CONGRATULATIONS

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

yardgames said:
'I'll wait till I'm a little older -- maybe around 30. I don't really have time for marriage right now."

That'll make the Justin Fans out there happy!

I agree with the genius 'Per Sullivan' on this view. As soon as i joined the MITMVC, i looked on the news page and was totally shocked at the Frankie news. It had been news for ages!! Personally i feel very happy for Frankie Muniz as he's happy who he's marrying and he's sure as he proposed. My real question is: How long will it go on for? I've looked on the internet at this subject for a bit and it says that Jamie Gandy (frankies fiance) had a bad reputation for abusing past boyfriends and was a member of a motorbike gang!! Frankie seems too special to be hurt but he's 19, he makes the decision, Erik makes his statement and i'm pretty happy for the couple!!

tasneem

Frankies engagement

Well, Iwas shocked as well although i dont know where exactly to go to find information or even pictures for Jamy Gandy or the two couples i have been searching everywhwere but still i havnt approched a little piece of description about the couples. Where should i go? As for Frankie Muniz the information on his side says that he is 21 years old and Jamie is 17 years old, I dont quite know, I am a lttle confused!!!! However i feel very happy for them and wish them the happiest moments. What i am really shocked about: is that Jamie comes from the u.k but what was said about her was that she came from England and came for a little visit to the usa, but others are saying that she originally comes from the usa?????

tasneem

Re: Frankies engagement

Well I did find pics for the two couples...Great!!I think we should leave Frankie for his privacy and when we get information from the T.V..I think we should start that little headline.

However lets start a new topic,How about Season 7 the followin season. I am so excited in a way I could never imagine. I assume it will be the best so far...Oh and by the way let us welcom our two new friends Rina Rose although they are a little bit muddled in using this forum, for that i guess we should be a little gentle with them,,,I dont quite know where they are and what kind of trouble they got into now.
Anyway I think its time for me to go, concluding all this I think it will be slitely dissapointing for us to keep on talking about the couples

Thanks

tasneem

Just a simple question...ummm why wold it make the Justin fans happier, infact its all too muddled up for him,Its slitely dissapointing for them in my point of view. and in my side of this all You go justin better thinking, people should not hurry on getting married they shoulg take more time in my point of view.

"Go JUSTIN"

charlie

i so cnt beleive they are gttin married its like WOW im soo happy for dem i so wish i was famous!!!! lol im hapy for him but at the same time im jelous lol oh well shes pretty and hes cute lol gd luck!!! wikid!!:p

samboo1

Welcome to the forums Charlie. Have fun whilst your hear.
Meanwhile please refrain from using txt speak as we have international members and it's easier for them to read standard English;)
Im happy for Frankie and Jamie as well. May they have a long and happy marriage!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Well, I do believe we've thoroughly exhausted this topic, and since it's rather out-of-date, I'm going to close it. Thank you all for sharing your opinions.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Whoops, sorry about that. :D I did that one other time too. That's why you're here. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

yep, that's why I'm here. to make witty and comical (at least to me) snaps about other people's mistakes. :D :)

And then fix them of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.