Who is the worst behaved....

Who is the worst behaved...

• Total voters

admin

Retired Administrator
Which of the boys is probably the worst behaved?

I no you all want to say Reese, but I am going to say Malcolm, he is the clever one, he should be able to think a little into the future about the consquences of their actions and then prevent them. Which brings up another questions, with Malcolm's cleverness why do they always get court out! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I would refer you to Clip Show, where Malcolm is framed upon to be the ring leader.

Reese wants to misbehave, and knows that he's doing it conciously.

Francis is the one who tries to make a change somehow but is actually misbehaving and doesn't realize it, so I say him.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That was just a big deal because it caused Reese to go to Afghanistan. Reese took Allison. Although he didn't technically steal her, he suceeded him, which would have made me almost as bitter if I were Malcolm. You can't base your claim solely on that fact.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I know that Reese is the obvious choice, but I just couldn't help but pick him. I would have said Francis, but he has gotten a lot better, so it kind of makes up for it. Reese was the official school bully. I feel like whenever Reese is not on screen, he is off making trouble. Sometimes characters make reference to things he has done that we have never even seen. Plus, he did whatever it was that was so unimaginable in Reese's Apartment.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
theblinddevil said:
Reese has bullied people and done other mainly minor things...
We really don't get to see Francis much, or his ways. We see Reese bully, hurt, and prank, so I guess that is why I choose Reese. I thin a whole lot of minor things, is just as bad as a few major things, even worse.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
from flashbacks we know, that all the boys already fooled around when they were very little kids, but noone was that evil that he wanted to kill lois. But Jamie did. I think that one day, he'll be the worst of all...

Ryebeach

Very tough question. But I have to agree with Dabney. I think Jamie will be the worst behaved. He's so young and yet has caused a lot of headaches for the family. His antics to date lead me to believe he's poised to become a handful (even moreso than he is now) for the family.

Squeaky Yugi

I did vote for Jamie, but after much thought, I concluded that Hal is the worst-behaved. Even though he's not on the polls, he's the cause of her second-worst rage (Red Dress,) the worst being the heat (Traffic Jam.) He can be counted as one of her boys since he has to squabble with them on Bacon Day. Here are the things he's done, many of them in the presence in the boys:

Beaten up Craig
Beaten up a clown (he threw the first punch)
Bitten Francis in the leg
Beaten up Francis and Reese
Bashed a hole in the wall
Cut work regularly
Convinced the boys to cut school
Given the boys his I.D. (What good can come?)
Used underhanded tactics in basketball
Set things on fire and then hid them.
Lied (too many to count)
Screamed like a monkey to fend off the neighbors
Used the woodchipper as a toy
Drove Malcolm out of the house and then...
...admitted to favoring him to get him back
Built a bee shooting robot
Refused to attend a funeral
Shuffleboarded Jamie
Gamble to excess
Cheated
Brodcast unauthorized radio
Burned Craig's house down
Hidden incriminating things in the couch
Built a speed bump
Stole and then destoryed a car
Drank to excess
Paid Malcolm to take blame for something he did

In "Monkey" alone:
Whacked stuff with his golf clubs
Picked a fight with a big guy and a guy in a wheelchair
Fought a monkey (and nearly lost)

The boys have done many of these alongside him, but he's supposed to be the adult, so it's mostly his fault

(Added more on 8-7-05)

admin

Retired Administrator
Wow, maybe your right!

Hal is not a very good role model for the boys and has done some very bad things... you can add built a killer robot with bees to that list as well :D

Emrysgirl

If Hal was an option, I would vote for him too.

To add to the list:

Spending $1000 that could have gone towards college on crushing stuff

Kicking a police officer

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I changed my vote too. Hal is really bad. after reading Squeaky Yugi's pst, it really made me change it.

allison

Dewey said:
Malcolm - he stole his brother's girlfriend. What more can i say?
I agree on that one. I don´t think Malcolm is the worst behaved, though, but this made me dislike the character a bit because it was really really mean. And I don´t think Reese did the same with Alison. Alison dumped Malcolm and then became Reese´s girlfriend, but he didn´t date her behind Malcolm´s back while they were still together.

I think Sqeaky Yugi´s (impressive) list makes me also think that the worst behaved is Hal. And the others are still kids (or at least teenagers) so you can excuse their behave maybe a bit more than Hal´s behaviour who actually should be a role model. I just have to disagree on one thing: I think Lois was the one who burned down Craig´s appartment. :D And when did Hal beat up Reese? (I can´t remember)