Its a girl!

texanchic19

see where i live we dont have fox and on our local channel they barely started showing episodes from season 1. so to answer your question no i havent seen the epi. if boys were girls.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's too bad. It's an excellent episode from season four. You live in Texas, right? If you don't have a local Fox affiliate, it's possible legally for you to pick up the Fox (and the rest of the channels) affiliates from either Los Angeles or New York. You need to sign up for satellite service from either DirecTV or Dish Network, and you can then sign up for the locals, which, since you don't have any, will be from one of the two aforementioned cities.

Enjoy MITM!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
How is her Fox affiliate on NBC? That makes no sesne.

$29 per month for 129 channels with DirecTV, including locals.

texanchic19

MITM18 said:
Your FOX affiliate is NBC 23 and MITM aires at 4:00 and 4:30

I only thought they should MITM at 4:00............well then again i have work at 4:30, so now i know thanks MITM 18. Okay for now i just want people to post even though the question is the same as one of the episodes on malcolm in the middle.

arach

If they would have a girl which is almost same age as Malcolm and Reese, I picture her as clever little brat, who always plays tricks on her brothers. The boys would build a plot to take her down, but she would always outsmart them.

That's because she is a Wilkerson woman, like Lois. She would always win. And, what tops it all is that she has many friends who like her; other girls and boys, a fact that makes her brothers even more jealous.

She would be Lois' favourite child, whereas Hal would stick to the boys. Hal would always say the boys are right, Lois would rely on her reasonable daughter. So there is a constant rivality considering Lois and Hal too.

Can you imagine that? Would be interesting to see such a constellation.