Pope Is Going To Be in Season 7!

MITM18

No, not the real pope but an actor named Michael Dontanville will be playing as a pope in Season 7, this is all the info I know right now, should know alot more this week.

There is no real info on this guy so dont expect any pics until the episode is filmed.

Any comments and what ideas the episode could be of?

This should be a very good episode, cant wait for this one.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Pope? wow. That opens up a lot of possiblities there.

Trip to Vatican
Pope visits their home state (finally revealed)
Reese somehow wins a radio contest to "win a day with the Pope

Wouldn't this suggest the Wilkersons are Catholic? I saw in Hal Coaches that dewey becomes the pope in Malcolm's alternate reality game "The Virts", and you have to be catholic to be the pope.

MITM18

Remember the episode where they tried joining a church to get free babysitting and free construction on the house, they quit, so this should be great.

And the monologue with Dewey and the sunday school teacher.

willdubbs

Pope in the seventh season ?!?!?!

What that's barmy idea again? The scriptwriters are losing their minds or what?
Where can an épisode with the pope bring us?
If a pope appears on tv or in a dream (like Jesus in Hal's dream in family reunion), it would be okay. But an episode in which the family meets the pope would be totally gross, silly and creepy. Why not Elvis Presley resusciatated who comes to play a duet with Dewey?

MITM18

I am sure they know what they are doing, it could just be a dream sequence.

Lighten up :) I am sure it will be fine.

They have created what sounds really ridiculous plots into funny episodes.

Emrysgirl

Actually, I like the idea. In fact, I'd be put off if Elvis Presley appeared on the show. You think a dead fat person would be less gross/creepy than the pope?? And I don't mind silly. That's what MitM is supposed to be.

willdubbs

I was ironic Emrysgirl. My idea of Elvis Presley was stupid on purpose. I just wanted to say that it would be very difficult to do more ridiculous than an episode focused on the family and the pope.

I hope you're right MITM 18.

MITM18

I understand your concern, but yeah the writers are pros and thats the point of the show to have wild and crazy plots.

Emrysgirl

willdubbs said:
I was ironic Emrysgirl. My idea of Elvis Presley was stupid on purpose. I just wanted to say that it would be very difficult to do more ridiculous than an episode focused on the family and the pope.
Sorry!:D Reading it again, that was obvious:eek:. In my defense, I'd been writing and rewriting a 10 page math/computer essay for 2 days and had been deadend by plain/factual reading.

Ryebeach

I just can't see the family heading to the vatican so I'd say the Pope would be visiting their town or, more likey, it would be a dream sequence. We shall see. At any rate, sounds very good!!:)

Reesegurl

The Pope!!! Why would the Pope be in Mitm? Oh that sounds like it will be funny! It probably would only be like a dream or something, I Don't think he'd be in the main storyline, but that would be funny to...:)

Frankie'sgirl

J. said:
Pope? wow. That opens up a lot of possiblities there.

Trip to Vatican
Pope visits their home state (finally revealed)
Reese somehow wins a radio contest to "win a day with the Pope

Wouldn't this suggest the Wilkersons are Catholic? I saw in Hal Coaches that dewey becomes the pope in Malcolm's alternate reality game "The Virts", and you have to be catholic to be the pope.
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THEY'RE LAST NAME IS WILKERSON??? Cuz I was wondering what they're last name was.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
AND IN THE FUTURE, FRANKNIE'S GIRL, LET'S NOT YELL ABOUT IT!

When you type in all caps, it implies yelling, which is really rather rude on the Internet. Officially, the family has no last name, but Linwood Boomer wrote the Pilot with Wilkerson, before changing his mind because he didn't want to limit storylines.

Really, that will be interesting to know the pope is on MitM!! Although, how do you know the episode is gonna be good MITM18. Frankie Muniz, New Orleans erruption 2005 "Her house was 20 feet underwater... She has nothing. All her pictures, everything's gone."