How did u get watching??

How and when did you get introduced to the phenomenon that is MITM? What was the first eppisode you saw??

I personally watched it by accident, after watching the Simpsons on BBC2- It came on and I thought it was amazing- the first eppisode i saw was 'Red Dress', I made sure I caught up with previous eppsiodes when there were reruns, but I have to confess (dont judge me :D ) I've never seen the pilot eppisode:eek: - i can't wait for the dvd!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I saw the pilot when it first aired. There was so much hype for the show, I felt like I had to watch it. I didn't get hooked, though. I would watch it now and then. I eventually got hooked probably less than a year ago, watching the re-runs while I made myself dinner.

Squeaky Yugi

It replaced the Simpons' time spot, so at first I was angry at it for doing that. My mom assured me it was a good show, and boy was she right. Eventaully, I got over it. The first full episode I watched was "Stock Car Races," but with bits and pieces of the others before it.

Ryebeach

The first episode I saw on original airing was Waterpark. Of course that was the season 1 finale so I didn't catch up with the previous season 1 episodes until the DVD was released. Anyway, I really liked how Malcolm talked to the camera and that there was no laugh track. I was pretty tired of seeing all the laugh tracks and shows that never travelled outside their sets. This show was different. Also, the writing and acting were laugh out loud funny and I was immediately intrigued as to what this show was about. I also liked how even though there was a lot of bickering between the family, I felt as though I was watching a real family, not a scripted TV family. There was depth to the characters that I hadn't seen in a TV series in a long time. I've watched every episode since although I've missed a few along the way.

Jimmy Junior

I started watching because it was in between two episodes of the Simpsons and I there was nothing else on so I just sat through it... and liked it.
The episode that got me hooked was 'The Bots and the Bees'.

MITM18

Welcome, Jimmy Junior to the forums!

If you dont know already, will be posting exclusive content related to the last season of MITM soon, like pics/info and footage.

Jimmy Junior

Thanks. I've actually been a member for a while, but haven't participated in the forum since the old one was deleted.
Is 'Flashchat' every Sunday, or just every now and again?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Officially, it's every Saturday at 19:00 GMT, but we haven't been promoting it as much lately, because we would really rather have people post their opinions in the forums where they are permanently readable. Becuase we have people from a variety of different time zones, the chat really just wasn't very economical to conduct. But it does still exist; if you notice other people online, you might use the Flashchat to invite them in. David and I drop in from time to time.