"No Motorcycles" Pics (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
Spoiler: 618 No Motorcycles

Spoiler for 618 No Motorcycles:
Spoiler for 618 No Motorcycles:
This ep is about how Hal promised Francis, when Francis was a kid, that when he turned 21 he would take him on a motorcycle trip.

I have alot of disjointed scenes, so it's confusing. But Motorcycles do get delivered to the house by accident. Hal wanted them delivered to a garage.

Hal and Francis have some kind of spa treatment together.

There's a side story of some kid coming to the house supposedly to beat Malcolm up, but it turned out he had the wrong house.

At the end of the ep, most of the cast is all beaten up with various injuries and they share dinner all looking like that. I'm not sure exactly how some of them get injured. I do know that Reese and Dewey beat up Malcolm, I think. And it was because they got beaten up and blamed him. Something like that. Hal and Francis may have gotten injured with the motorcycles, I'm not sure.

That's all I have on this ep right now.

Source: http://carrigon1.proboards43.com/

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Spoiler: 618 No Motorcycles

I read that the other day, sounds very interesting indeed. I read an interview with Bryan Cranston somewhere that the show was planning to parody disabled people in a very controversial ep, I'm wondering if that's this one.

It will be good to see Francis again. Can you believe we're halfway through the season and we've seen him in two ep's?

admin

Retired Administrator

yardgames said:
I read that the other day, sounds very interesting indeed. I read an interview with Bryan Cranston somewhere that the show was planning to parody disabled people in a very controversial ep, I'm wondering if that's this one.

It will be good to see Francis again. Can you believe we're halfway through the season and we've seen him in two ep's?
It is very suprising that, but the problem is Francis has been "alone" since the start of the show. Never has been with the family. They can't bring him home as he is too old. They have to make it seem like he sees the family occasionally but most of the time is totally independant of them. Really they need Francis to start a family, I though they were actually going to do that at the end of Season 5, but apparently not so far, especailly since Piama has vapourized :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Yes, what happened to her? Even if they can't bring him home, they need to do something with him, even just for one episode. After Hal's Christmas Gift, we're all dying to know what's going on. And we're inclined to think that's he's living "normally" since he acted "normally" when he came home to visit in Lois Battles Jamie.

arach

When I was 8 years old or so, my dad promised to get me a go-cart when I'm 18. Well, after my 18th birthday, he didn't know anything about it anymore. :mad: :D

I'm glad that Francis comes back with a new storyline. "No Motorcycles"... first sounded like it has something to do with that Busey's boy. "And remember - no motorcycle. Just read what's on that page. No motorcycle!... No motorcycle!..." ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Maybe it will be. Never underestimate the power of an MITM writer. Did you expect Lois to ram a car in Hal's Christmas Gift, for example? Surprises abound in this series!

MITM18

Official Synposis:

Spoiler for No Motorcycles:
GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING
ON “MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE”
SUNDAY, APRIL 3, ON FOX

When Francis and Piama choose to celebrate Francis' 21st birthday at the house, Hal is reminded of a promise he made to his son as a young child, involving a motorcycle trip that Lois quickly forbids. Hal and Francis have no choice but to sneak off for their wild adventure, leaving their women behind. Confessions between the two are made over a 21-year-old bottle of scotch that Hal had been saving for this special moment. Meanwhile Malcolm, Dewey and Reese are held captive in their own home by a bully on the MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE episode “No Motorcycles” airing Sunday, April 3 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT).

www.iesb.net

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, in the US, about eight hours till No Motorcycles--that's one less hour we need to wait with daylight savings time!

I must say, I'm really excited for this ep. All the spoilers and pics look absolutely fantastic. Seeing Francis with a main role will be good again too. Should be an excellent episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.