The Store on Traffic Ticket

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You're never going to believe this, and I'll admit it's a tad ridiculous. But I was watching the local news tonight, and a commercial for a tire company came on. They had a wide view on a quick mart, and I swear to god it's the exact same one that was featured on Traffic Ticket, when the woman was sick of hearing Dewey say A, B, C, D, A, B, C, D, and she stopped to get a cigarette. I swear to god, it's the exact same store. It was crazy.

MITM18

Interesting, how many times have you seen that episode?

I dont remember what it looks like, is there a capture of it in the galleries?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm not sure, let me get back to you on that question. If I see teh commercial again, I'll try and get a snapshot for comparison purposes.

It really hit me after it was done airing. I was thinking, where in the world have I seen that mini mart before?? And then it hit me; MITM!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Ok, I got a pic...

IMG_0601.JPG

MITM18

Yardgames, dont take this personally but I am just saying the file is over a megabyte big, unfriendly to 56k users, compress it if you can, thanks.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Dialup users could just get a faster connection....

BTW, it's Traffic Jam I'm thinking of here, not Traffic Ticket. Don't know if that caused anyone any confusion, but sorry about that. I guess there's too much traffic.

samboo1

Thats really similar! I got a picture from the episode. Its not the best but it does look pretty much the same.:D It wont let me load that image up though. Says its not valid.