PDA

View Full Version : Where are you guys located?

ekimanisirf
Jun 4, 2005, 12:28 AM
Im actually in Canada... Toronto, Ontario to be precise...
and im 17... in case anybody cares ;)

MITM18
Jun 4, 2005, 12:36 AM
I am in America :)

JonAnd85
Jun 4, 2005, 12:41 AM
I am sitting here in Sweden

ekimanisirf
Jun 4, 2005, 12:45 AM
care to be more specific??

MITM18
Jun 4, 2005, 12:55 AM
As of now, no

:)

ekimanisirf
Jun 4, 2005, 01:03 AM
hahahaha okay, thats fine... i think i understand why ;)

JonAnd85
Jun 4, 2005, 01:15 AM
care to be more specific?? Yes of course! In Kage about 50 miles north of Stockholm.

gottaluvem
Jun 4, 2005, 02:28 AM
i live in the US.. southern California to be exact.... in fact, i'm only a 45 minute drive from the studio where they shoot MITM... do you remember the waterpark episode? that's the waterpark that's the same one i go to every summer :D

Emrysgirl
Jun 4, 2005, 02:56 AM
US...Midwest:)

Garbage Kills Megan
Jun 4, 2005, 05:11 AM
Portland Oregon, USA. For those of you who don't live in the US, Oregon is above California. Everyone knows where California is, no one ever knows where Oregon is. It's lovely, though.

admin
Jun 4, 2005, 05:11 AM
A great idea for a topic ekimanisirf, I live in the English countryside, about 50 miles from London. :D

NeCoHo
Jun 4, 2005, 07:20 AM
Everyone knws where New York is, I'm below that n New Jersey. Anyone familiar with Atlantic City, New Jersey? I live about a half hour from there in Galloway Township.

Anyone from Texas here? I have a question to ask to about a big festival where Absegami (my[after June 17] high school) plays.

yardgames
Jun 4, 2005, 12:46 PM
Sorry, not from Texas. I am from Wisconsin, though. Think the Packers, and if you still can't figure out where it is, that's why they have cartographers.

There's a lot more people from America here than there's ever been before. I was beginning to think the show is more popular in Europe than over here where it originated!

Dabney
Jun 4, 2005, 01:29 PM
I'm from Germany, to be more precise, from Bavaria. i live at about 45 minutes from munich

MITM-Fan
Jun 4, 2005, 04:55 PM
Bavaria, Germany...not far away from Munich as well. :)

:)

fps2k1
Jun 4, 2005, 05:16 PM
Portugal :)

allison
Jun 5, 2005, 02:28 PM
i live in the US.. southern California to be exact.... in fact, i'm only a 45 minute drive from the studio where they shoot MITM... do you remember the waterpark episode? that's the waterpark that's the same one i go to every summer :D
That´s so cool!! I´d love to live in California.;)

Instead, I live in Germany (Munich):( :D

jrrowleyws
Jun 5, 2005, 02:44 PM
England.. nr oxford..

Wemboy
Jun 6, 2005, 08:42 AM
In Wem, Shropshire, England (where i've lived all my life) for the summer. Thats kind of in the Midlands, close to the Welsh border. Then back to Liverpool for my last year at uni in September.

Emrysgirl
Jun 7, 2005, 03:45 AM
no one ever knows where Oregon is LOL. I live in the US, and I'm not sure where Oregan is. West, that's all I can say. And would you believe, I'm actually not that bad at geography, just US geography.

That´s so cool!! I´d love to live in California.;)

Instead, I live in Germany (Munich):( :D
And I'd like to live in Germany. Lets switch, amd then you can drive to CA:D.

NeCoHo
Jun 7, 2005, 07:37 AM
no one ever knows where Oregon is.Don't worry, I know where Oregon is. Below Washington, above California, and west of Idaho on the west coast of the USA. :D

Garbage Kills Megan
Jun 7, 2005, 10:27 PM
Well done! You win a cookie.

Jamie
Jun 15, 2005, 06:07 PM
I live in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I would actually love to live in London someday, but don't know if I can afford it.

yardgames
Jun 15, 2005, 09:11 PM
Why is London so expensive? All it ever does is rain. Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Ryebeach
Jun 24, 2005, 12:49 PM
New Hampshire. Lived here all my life.:)

NeCoHo
Jun 25, 2005, 08:36 AM
YAY! Someone on the Eastern seaboard! A New Englander. The funny thing about New Jersey is that Northern NJ is like New England, and Southern NJ is not. We're exact opposites. That is why I support that Southern NJ split off from Northen NJ to have our own state. Go to North, then South NJ, and tell me are in the same state. :D

But the important thing is, I found someone with the same time zone as me!:D look foward to seeing your posts at the fourms Ryebeach.

Ryebeach
Jun 25, 2005, 01:18 PM
But the important thing is, I found someone with the same time zone as me! look foward to seeing your posts at the fourms Ryebeach. Thanks J.!!!:) Us New Englander's are few and far between!;) I've been around here since January, just haven't posted too much (I know, bad, bad.:o) I'll try to post more often.:)

alleyboy
Jun 25, 2005, 04:13 PM
San Francisco, California. Don't believe there's no site like this here in the US. This is awesome! thanks:)

yardgames
Jun 25, 2005, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Ryebeach
Jun 25, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hey alleyboy! Welcome to the forums! I love the quote in your sig. One of my favorites.:D

alleyboy
Jun 25, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hey alleyboy! Welcome to the forums! I love the quote in your sig. One of my favorites.:D
Thanks! I've got sooo many. I watch MITM twice every weekday and once Sunday over here. I stay laughing.:D

Jimmy Junior
Jul 6, 2005, 09:00 AM
I'm in Brighton, East Sussex. It's on the south coast of England, about 45 mins drive south of London.