I'm new around here

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
well actually.. i regestered like a bajillion years ago, but i never posted.. but here I am now.. let me introduce myself... as you can see, my user name is gottaluvem which is a combo of three words.. gotta love them.. my real name is... well i won't tell just yet.. some of you have probably seen me around other boards though... so anyway, i just turned fifteen on may 24th.. only a year until i get my liscence!!!i can't wait.. so umm.. well, my dream and goal in life is to someday become a hollywood actor... who knows.. maybe one day you'll see me on the big scren :D

Malcolm

Since im not a veteran in this community, maybe I shouldnt be the one that welcomes but, the heck, welcome.

Im glad of knowing more and more people who likes MitM, and hey! maybe you'll see me in the big screen too, any day!

See ya

Emrysgirl

actually 4 words got-to-love-them (sorry, I don't mean to be a pain, I took an English Final and wrote 2 papers today:D)

Welcolm though! Have fun! Watch MitM any chance you get.:D

admin

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums gottaluvem, its great to see some fresh faces around here!

I really hope I can read some of your opinions soon :D

arach

Hi!
t.gif

enjoy your stay. :D

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
thanx for the warm welcome everybody :) i appreciate it.. i hope that we can all be great freinds here :D this community is wonderful.. everyone is so nice to each other.. not like the Ryan Pinkston board :( .. they can't stop getting into fights over there... i hope that we can all stay freindly with each other :D