Rumor: Frankie Muniz and Ellen Page?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Ellen Page, the acclaimed Juno actress, has been rumored to be dating Frankie Muniz. We think it's unlikely and so far the only evidence is that they where spotted going out together for a pre-Oscar breakfast. Pics or it didn't happen, as the saying goes.

On Sunday (24.02.08) morning, the alleged couple has been seen grabbing a bite in West Hollywood as the Academy Award-nominated actress prepped herself for the prestigious ceremony later that day. To National Enquirer, an insider remarked, "Frankie was making Ellen laugh non-stop all through their meal. He kept telling her not to be nervous, that no matter what, she hit it big just getting nominated. Then he'd crack a joke and she'd burst into laughter." Further, the source revealed that the 21-year-old actress was "happy to have a good excuse to hang out in Los Angeles".
If there is anything more to this we will keep you updated.

Source: celebrity-mania.com

D

Deleted member 1693

The movie was okay... But the fact that teenage pregnancy was taken so lightly, even in a comedy, irked me. Perhaps because the issue is so real to me.

My mother became pregnant very young and my apathetic grandmother wouldn't even scrape together any money for an abortion for her. So she ended up having to work long days for it, poor as she was. The guy who caused the problem in the first place abandoned her and the child. She did end up aborting the child, but it caused her so much pain and grief since it was almost too late, anyway.

And to think I could have had an older brother.

(sorry for spilling my personal life here)

AlexTheMartian

The movie was okay... But the fact that teenage pregnancy was taken so lightly, even in a comedy, irked me. Perhaps because the issue is so real to me.

My mother became pregnant very young and my apathetic grandmother wouldn't even scrape together any money for an abortion for her. So she ended up having to work long days for it, poor as she was. The guy who caused the problem in the first place abandoned her and the child. She did end up aborting the child, but it caused her so much pain and grief since it was almost too late, anyway.

And to think I could have had an older brother.

(sorry for spilling my personal life here)

I wrote a reply, but decided to put in in a spoiler, because it is sort of spoiling the move.

Spoiler for contains events in the movie Juno:
but in this movie the girl wanted to give birth. it had nothing to do with not being able to get an abortion. The option was clearly available to the character in this movie, she just made the decision to bring the baby into the world. This is a complete opposite of the story regarding your mom, as you mother wanted to abort, and this character did not want to.

If they took the teenage pregnancy issue into a more serious light, what would happen? an abortion? there really is only two options, give birth or don't. and if there was an abortion, this movie would definitely be a drama instead of comedy