Malcolm in the Middle Font - Funky2

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Font

Believe it or not, I do. That's how geeky I am. Welcome, by the way.

It's called Funky2. You can probably find it via. Google, when I originally searched for it I searched for "malcolm in the middle" + font and easily found it.

Good luck!

admin

Retired Administrator

I think its the same font, I am afraid that as far as I am aware, no other MITM fonts have freely been released.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I like to use it on my DVDs. It really gives it a genuine look. I showed a season three disc I made to my dad once, and he was surprised I made it myself.

samboo1

The font download...

In the multimedia section, you can download the malcolm in the middle font. I downloaded it successfully but how do you actually type with it!:confused:
Help me please!!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Re: The font download...

Simply paste the font file into your fonts folder. If you are using Windows, cut the file you have just downloaded.
Open "My computer"
Open C-drive
Open Windows
Open Fonts

Then simply paste the file into that directory.

Next time you open MS Word, you should be able to select the font from the list*

Hope this is of help :)

NB
*You may need to restart your computer before you can use the font.
*If you are using an Apple Mac - you are on your own :)

admin

Retired Administrator

Once you've downloaded it, go to your harddisk, find the "Windows" folder then find the "Fonts" folder and copy the funky2 font in. (Make sure its unzipped first!) Then in MS Word or whatever, search for funky2 to write in it.

CJman327

Funky2

The Funky2 font is awesome! Here's how you get it:

1.Go to Multimedia
2.Click Funky2 Font
3.Download it onto your desktop.
4.View preview and minimize the Funky2 preview section.
5.Go to WordPad or NotePad, or an area on your computer where you can type things.
6.Go to Format.
7.Click Font.
8.It lists the font names alphabetically, so go to to the "F" section near the bottom of the list of "F"'s.
9.Click Funky2
10.Type away!
WARNING!:This does not work without the Funky2 preview screen still on your bar. Minimize and you'll be all set!(Sorry for the yellow font if it hurts your eyes, I just needed your attention!):)
--CJMAN327

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Funky2

Drag the font into your C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder, and it will install. Then you don't need the preview running all the time.

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Funky2

I am not 100% sure what this is about, but whatever it is it looks like its done, so I'll close the thread.