Vids of Season one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor person

This site has downloadable vids of the episodes of MITM, why not season one though? it is the only season i really want to watch and it isn't there to watch. Does anyone know if it will be there to watch soon or maybe another site that i can watch it on?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Season 1 isn't available as it's out on DVD, but I'm not sure if you can buy it outside the US.

Doctor person

Well, thats good, I live in the country that doesn't have the DVD on sale, lol. Hopefully it will be on this site soon, ay?

Do you have any ideas of when you will (if you will) get it on here? It is, after all, one of the smaller seasons with not many episodes compared to others...

Doctor person

OK, i know what you have said but is it possible for you to put the very first episode in this site (Pilot)? It is, after all the first, therefore most significant episode. Its only one ep and I'm sure it doesn't take that long. All you would have to do is record it, then save it to a computer and upload.

Please could you do this?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Dude, this is the only thread you have posted on in the whole forum. Might I remind you that the downloads are a privilege, not a right. We are under no obligation whatsoever to host them and it is in fact a legal risk on our part. If you really care about MITM, then go participate in other discussions. And you can have DVDs shipped to Australia from Amazon.com.

Amazon said:
We are currently able to ship books, CDs, DVDs, VHS videos, music cassettes, and vinyl records to Australian addresses.

So I don't wanna hear any more about it. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.