MITMVC, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome Sunflower! :) The MITMVC stands for Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community. It is a network of websites including this forum and our Episode Guide, along with our photo Gallery and a couple of other interesting pages you'll find scattered in various places.

We are not a TV network and do not offer any of the episodes online. In fact, it is illegal and the MITMVC officially condones the downloading of any episode. Sorry we can't help you there. :(

What we are is a fan network for the show. Here at the forum, we exchange our thoughts and ideas about the series, along with news about the actors, and all sorts of other fun conversations. We have theories about where the family might live or what their last name is; we have discussions about "what if's" and we have thoughts about what our favorite episodes are and why. You'll find that members are liked much more greatly if they make a few really good posts than if they make lots of poor posts. As you work to become a more respected member, you'll uncover new perks like avatars, signatures, and much more.

Hopefully I've answered your question and I hope you have fun here. I can't wait to here your thoughts about the series! Have fun. :) If you have any other questions, feel free to PM myself or any of our moderators, J., wildcat, and tjpeople.

sunflower

So there is no way to watch malcolm in the middle online for free? Unless its illegal? I mean, were on earth would you find it? DOes asnyone actually know a place were u cud do that, nope didnt think so.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't appreciate your attitude, and I don't appreciate your lazy txt speek either. If you have quality thoughts and opinions to contribute to this community, everyone here would welcome you with open arms. If, however, you are in search of downloads and will not contribute anything else then I'll be frank: I don't want you here. So for now I am going to close this thread. If you want to work to become a respected member of this great community, a good place to start would be to open a thread in Tiki Lounge that introduces yourself to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.