Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick4488

hi,

I just wanted to ask how I can get a better rep. power. ( I think it stands for reputation power)
I read in a thread that I may only use my user cp if I have enough of that power (and if I have enough posts)
How many rep power+posts do I need to get to my user cp? (to edit my profil, avatar etc.)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Your User CP is always accessible; you can use it to change your email address, password, etc. and do a couple of other things. As you're around here longer, there's plenty of surprises in store for you...just keep checking. :D

Remember, though, the quality of your posts is much more important than the quantity. I explained the rep system here: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=437&highlight=rep
Basically it allows members to tell other members about the quality of their posts. Your rep power grows both when you give rep power and when you receive positive rep power. If your rep power drops below zero, you are placed on probation, during which time all of your posts are moderated to help you improve the quality. You'lll find that thoughtful posts will increase your rep power more quickly and if you take the time to write good quality posts, you definitely have the necessary rep power by the time you reach the minimum number of posts.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact myself, or one of our moderators, Wildcat, tjpeople, and J. As of now, I consider this matter closed. :) Thanks and have fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.