MITM Finale Forum Chat--May 14th!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Come join us in the flashchat room on Sunday, May 14th to talk about the end of MITM's awesome 7-year run!! This is an official forum chat so we would like to see as many members attend as possible. The chat will take place at 7:00 pm GMT, which figures out to the following times:

12:00 pm West Coast USA
1:00 pm Mountain Time USA
2:00 pm Central USA
3:00 pm East Coast USA
8:00 pm UK
9:00 pm France & Germany
5:00 am (Monday) Australia--sorry Amigo22 :D

You can get to the flashchat under the "Quicklinks" menu at the top of the screen. Only members can participate so if you're not already a member, stop lurking and sign up! :D The more the merrier. We hope to see you there! :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Forum Chat--May 14th!!

tjpeople said:
I may have missed something, but why is it before the episode?

The original plan was to have it on Monday after the eppy, but by the time the Americans get out of school and everyone can log on, it would be midnight in Europe. So we decided that having it Sunday would be best for everyone as far as time. It would make more sense to have one after the eppy though. Maybe we'll have another the following weekend. :D

Thanks for the webradio link. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Sounds good to me! Although this whole chat idea was originally derived from 'cough' my 'cough' plan, 'cough' remember?:D
Sorry for being a nitwit right there.:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, we must give credit to Tony for his Day of Silence idea which gave us the idea for the chat (even though the two ideas are complete opposites. :D )

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Great. :) Actually, it's pretty cool that the chat is on Sunday 'cause everybody, even the ones who didn't see the finale episode, will participate.
But it'd be cool to have another chat room after the airing of Graduation ; and a chat is funnier than a thread to discuss about the end. I'll let you decide of that of course. ;)

@TJ - I'll try to add more songs from the episodes (I have planty of them!) and particulary the very sad ones. :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I don't know yet if I'll be able to join the chat as it's directly the evening before my A-levels (Thats why I won't watch the last episode on time, because afterwards i'd be so down). But if I do join, can we make sure before whether there are spoilers about the last episode or not? By now, I haven't read any spoiler for season 7, and I want Graduation to surprise me, too...

Ryebeach

Sounds good, I'll try and be there as well. :)
Dabney said:
I don't know yet if I'll be able to join the chat as it's directly the evening before my A-levels (Thats why I won't watch the last episode on time, because afterwards i'd be so down). But if I do join, can we make sure before whether there are spoilers about the last episode or not? By now, I haven't read any spoiler for season 7, and I want Graduation to surprise me, too...
That's a good question, Dabney. Are season 7 spoilers, specifically what's been released so far about the the finale, going to be discussed in the chat? I too have read nothing about the series finale, other than the title. I'm trying to be completely surprised by what happens when it airs.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't want to hear spoilers either so no spoilers--in the main room, at least but you can create additional rooms to use if other people want to discuss the spoilers. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
No, since the episode won't have aired yet, we won't discuss spoilers in the main room. But those that want to discuss spoilers can make another room--as yardgames mentioned. :)

Ryebeach

yardgames said:
I don't want to hear spoilers either so no spoilers--in the main room, at least but you can create additional rooms to use if other people want to discuss the spoilers. :)

Wildcat said:
No, since the episode won't have aired yet, we won't discuss spoilers in the main room. But those that want to discuss spoilers can make another room--as yardgames mentioned. :)
Sounds good, thanks Sam and Christina!:)

reese35

Just so you know, I'm in the planning stages for a new tribute video. It could make its debut tomorrow. We'll see...:rolleyes:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Wildcat said:
Come join us in the flashchat room on Sunday, May 14th to talk about the end of MITM's awesome 7-year run!! This is an official forum chat so we would like to see as many members attend as possible. The chat will take place at 7:00 pm GMT, which figures out to the following times:

12:00 pm West Coast USA
1:00 pm Mountain Time USA
2:00 pm Central USA
3:00 pm East Coast USA
8:00 pm England
9:00 pm France & Germany
5:00 am (Monday) Australia--sorry Amigo22 :D

No problem - it's totally worth getting up early for :D