Jane and Frankie on US talk shows this week!

ahelm13

Jane Kazmarek will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Wednesday night and Frankie Muniz will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on Thursday. Hopefully they will have some good things to say about the end of the show.

Kratos

:) Awesome, cant watch it being in England and all, so if anyone could please give some feedback (maybe even a basic transcript) that would be soooo good. :)

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Kratos said:
:) Awesome, cant watch it being in England and all, so if anyone could please give some feedback (maybe even a basic transcript) that would be soooo good. :)
Yeah, that would be great ! :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I move to say we make Tyno our official "watchdog" for projects the MITM cast does in the future.:D Thanks for alerting us!

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Eh, no, wasn't me. :)
Though, I have some news : Bryan Cranston will play a supporting role in "Intelligence Poperty" (with Chris Masterson who will play the first role), and Frankie Muniz will have a supporting role too in "Danny Roane".

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the info ahelm13 and Tyno. We will be sure to post a summary of the shows for all the non-U.S. fans.

Is "Intelligence Property" a new show that's coming out? I did a google search and I can't seem to find any info on it.

It appears that "Danny Roane" is a film about a director and Frankie will actually be playing himself in the movie--along with several other actors and actresses who are playing themselves as well.

allison

Thanks for the info, that´s really cool! Unfortunetaly I can´t watch it either, but as Kratos said a summary (or even a transcript :D ) would be more than great. :D :)

ahelm13

Here's a little quick rundown of the Frankie interview while I'm watching it. I might be more detailed this weekend.

Frankie is engaged met his fiance (maybe last November) filiming Stay Alive in New Orleans. Commercial break. Stay Alive is a movie about teens who get this video and figure out that if they die in the game they die in real life. I've seen several previews here but not with Frankie. Name of fiance I think is Jaime.

Was helping the fiance evacuate from Katrina last summer. Clip of the film is pretty creepy. Frankie is trying to run away from some either van or horse drawn carriage and he falls down and some guy pulls a knife out on him.

So it's over, no talk of Malcolm, though Regis mentioned it a couple of times. We should expect some more talk about it from Jane who doesn't have any additional projects.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I taped Jane's appearance on Craig Ferguson last night and watched it this morning. Like Frankie, she didn't really talk a lot about Malcolm. I'm not sure if this was taped at an earlier date, but she said they are going to start filming to film the last episode the day after her appearance (which would obviously be today if it was taped yesterday.)

She doesn’t have any projects lined up in the near future. She said that she was happy that she she could be a full-time mom to her kids now (who are 3, 8 and 10, I think). She also said her kids were really happy when they heard that the show was cancelled because it would mean that she could spend more time with them. She talked about being 100% Polish and said that she would like to take some time to visit Poland. She also mentioned that she just turned 50 in December. I couldn’t believe it! :eek: I knew her birthday wasn’t too long ago, but guess I didn’t pay attention to her age. She looks great for 50! :)
<O:p
Finally, she talked about the “Clothes Off Our Backs” charity that she co-founded. They are auctioning off gowns and tuxedos worn by celebrities at award shows to help needy kids. <O:p

J

JonAnd85

Thank you ahelm13 and Wildcat for your exellence report from the shows with Jane and Frankie! :)
I don't live in US so i can't watch those shows.
But thank's again to let us know what our favourite actors was saying about their future.