Official FOX spoiler for 4/24 episode "Motivational Speaker"

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Episode "Motivational Speaker" Images!!

Well, we'll see; it doesn't look like it in that picture.

MITM18

Looks like a great episode, should be getting the summary soon

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Actually, I have a few summaries now from Carrigon. Looking to be a good ep:

Spoiler for Motivational Seminar:
Reese was in a chicken coop with a bunch of dogs and he got rounded up by the cops and the dogs got taken to the pound.

If they keep this scene in, Hal does this funny aerobics class thing with members of this motivational seminar.

Dewey goes to a pawn shop and sells a bunch of his things. He tells the pawn shop owner he's dying of cancer and needs the money. (I think this is how he gets the money up for the tattoo)

Hal seems to be the one leading the motivational seminar. I don't know how he got to be the one.

That's mostly what I have for now on this ep.

SilentZ

So far, I've really liked all of the episodes with Ida, but am I the only one that thinks that we might get sick of her eventually?

-Jason

yardgames

Retired Administrator

We've seen a bit too much of her lately. I really think Ida Loses a Leg was quite enough for now. Maybe they're bringing in Leachman more because Masterson is so busy?

robbie244

i ve seen the pics but not the eppi so i will be looking forward to it now by the way great and funny pics

MITM18

Official Synopsis:

HAL BECOMES A MOTIVATIONAL GURU
ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE"
SUNDAY, APRIL 24, ON FOX

Spoiler for Motivational Seminar:
While Dewey finds joy in the homemade treats and fabric softener of another mother, Reese forms new friendships with the neighborhood dog pack and a lesson of the true meaning of loyalty arises for both of the boys. Meanwhile, Hal is forced to attend a weekend work seminar, and after the conference leader's sudden disappearance he discovers that he has a knack for motivating others and is elected by his peers to boost morale on the MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE episode "Motivational Speaker" airing Sunday, April 24 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT). (MIM-620) (TV-PG L)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Chris Masterson as Francis.

Guest Cast: Markus Flanagan as Frank

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm sorry, I just moved it, didn't realize it was the same thing. I'll delete that post. Thanks anyway ahelm.