Sig and Rep Question

glm1234

im new and i dont know how to put a pic in my signature so it just says a load of words please help me thanks

ajpp16

Re: Help!

hey welcome :D i think youll have to put the pic on a site like photobucket and then use the link to the pic from that in your sig. (thats the way i do it anyway)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

New members can't have pictures in their signature. That's a priviledge you'll find in your options when you have a few more posts. There's a couple other surpises that will be revealed as well. :D When having a normal conversation, we ask that you keep the font to a lower maximum size, please. Thanks. :)

glm1234

how much posts do you have to have to have a pic in your signature? oh and what is rep power and how do you get it?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
It seems like yesterday when I joined with zero posts and no rep. Now Im close to 200 posts and have 15 rep! BONG!:D I have a question. Is there a way I can go and look at my past threads? I want to bring back some nostalgia by looking at my very first thread!:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Open your profile (click on your user name), then click "view all posts by Tony_Montana" under the forum info section.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
little off topic but just noticted, sam u nearly have 2,000 posts!!! do you get dancing stars?

han_keep_smilin

also it seams for me like i only joined a few weeks ago i have 187 posts and 8 rep!!!!!!!
sam 2000 posts wow a lot!!

that was off topic:D

Hope your questions are answered now!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
To answer TJ's question, Sam does already have dancing stars, they just go a little slower then other dancing stars cause they are the First in the line of many dancing stars... :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yea thats what i meant. sorta said it wrong. well very wrong. David posted a list of all the stars cant find it tho. (dam forum too big - lol)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I remember that thread. I looked for it too, but I can't find it either. I'm sure it was here in the support forum, but I went all the way back to the beginning and didn't see it. :confused: