New Pink Panther movie

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Just wanted to know if anyone is looking forward to the new Pink Panther movie(comes out tommarow here in America)? I sure am! I personally think Steve Martin will do great as bumbling French detective Clusoe(did I spell that right?:D ) Has anyone seen the original films with Peter Sellers?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
WOW!!! Something tony likes!!! :D:D

I'm sorry tony, I just had to. :D

Now back on topic:

It looks interesting, but I doubt I'll go see it in movies, I'm not much of a movie person anyway, so maybe I'll buy it when it comes out on dvd.

simon_4420

I saw the trailer for this the other day. It looked ok, but it didn't look like something that I would go and spend money on to see it. I don't think (from what I saw) that Steve Martin was the best choice:rolleyes: , but I'd wait til I saw it before I say anything else ( which won't be soon:p )

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
J. said:
WOW!!! Something tony likes!!! :D:D

I'm sorry tony, I just had to. :D

Now back on topic:

It looks interesting, but I doubt I'll go see it in movies, I'm not much of a movie person anyway, so maybe I'll buy it when it comes out on dvd.

Hee hee hee. Very funny.:)
Anyway, Im gonna try to see it this Sunday. Looks funny to me!:D

samboo1

han_keep_smilin said:
I really want to see it it is not out in england yet but when it is i will go and see it:D
Yes, note the french detective part Han ;) (this morning she was shocked to find out it wasnt originally a cartoon and so i now doesnt want to see it;))