Frankie's New Film Trailer Stay Alive

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks TJ. I didn't even SEE Frankie in the trailer. I must have blinked and missed him. :D The idea of getting sucked into a video game seems very familiar. Hasn't it been done before? Maybe I'm thinking of the Matrix. Anyway, looks like it might be worth checking out, but I'll wait for the DVD.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I disspute moving this to Reese's Apartment - it is about frankie, but ok fine, i give in, you win, no worth arguing! :) (see i worked my argument down)

He does a 2 seconds shot on the camera a one point near the ends (shocked face) and a bit earlier with him making a funning 'guggly/bubbly' noise as if playing a game, which a headset on. so u could blink and miss it.

Oh btw - ive been a little absent recently cuase ive been incredably busy, and tht fact that there hasnt been a new ep for what seems like ages!!!

simon_4420

I can't make up my mind if I like it or not....:rolleyes: . It's not something that I would normally watch, and I can't see it being a Box office Hit. I had thought that from what I read about it, that Frankie was more of a main character in the film, but it didn't seem that way from the trailer.