Hello, now will my brother claim me...

The_Lady_Chaos

Hey,

Now I'm not a huge Malcolm in the Middle fan, WAIT before you bash me though.... My brother is a masive fan, I do doubt he'll admit to being related to me (ignore me and pretend I don't exist, more like :rolleyes: .) He's been lovely though lately and downloaded the new series of Battlestar Galactica for me. :D So in return for being so good to me I've made some signatures for him, but he isn't 'online' and his headphones are up far to loud to hear me call him so...

You lot can have them, a cookie and personalised siguature for anyone who can correctly guess who my sibling is. ;)

n5g3h0.jpg

n5gcoj.jpg

n5gd3r.jpg

n5gdh3.jpg

n5gf3o.jpg

n5gfis.jpg

I hope you enjoy, and thank my brother.

Chaos
-x-

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Lady Chaos and welcome to the forum. Very nice job on the sigs! Have a look around and feel free to ask me, yardgames, J. or admin if you have any questions.

I am going to guess that your brother is Simon4420. How do I know? #1: You just asked if we know him in the shoutbox. #2: He has some of the same pics in his sig that you used here. And #3: He mentioned that he has a sister one time. Am I right? :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome! since Wildcat already did the welcome thing all I can say is that those are some very good sigs. :) Enjoy the forums and have fun.

The_Lady_Chaos

Wow, yes well done you both. IM me if you want your prizes. Thanks for the praise, I thought the pop art theme was very Malcolm in the middle-y matches the vibrancy of the show.

When I get some more ep's of Battlestar I'll make some more.... *hint* tell simon to hurry up if you want more. ;)

Chaos
-x-

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks, but instead of claiming my prize I think I'll donate the sigs to the forum so anyone can use them who wants to (if that's ok with you of course.) Those are awesome, but I'm pretty happy with my own sig for now. :)