Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Connect with Facebook

Go Back   Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community > The Grotto > Tiki Lounge

Old Jan 19, 2006, 01:39 PM   #1
yardgames
Retired Administrator

Arrow Farewell to the Cast and Crew of MITM Discussion

With just six episodes left to shoot, there's very little time left for the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community to send a token of appreciation to the cast members of the show before they dismantle forever.

If anyone has any other ideas than a card, here and now would be the place to share them.

Otherwise, once again it's time to break out the scanners and digital cameras and upload your signatures. Christina already volunteered to send in our next card.

So feel free to share your ideas, suggestions, etc. Whether it's for the card or something more creative, give us your ideas!
yardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2006, 01:47 PM   #2
MalcolmReeseDewey

Send a message via MSN to MalcolmReeseDewey Send a message via Yahoo to MalcolmReeseDewey
Default Re: Farewell to the Cast and Crew of Malcolm in the Middle

I think we should have one day when the last MitM episode comes, that day should be like a big party in the MitMVC. Everyone shall have fun to take their minds off what's going to happen.

I think a card is a very good idea though because it's easy to do and it sends a great message to everyone that it concerns, maybe they'll even write back.

We could write a long letter, that's another idea!!

I will think of more ideas soon, i promise!!
Old Jan 19, 2006, 02:38 PM   #3
Dabney
Deutscher Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to Dabney

Yeah, we should definitely send the cast something, I mean they've really done an amazing job over the last couple of years. I don't have any other idea than another card so far, but i'll keep on thinking about it...
Dabney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2006, 02:44 PM   #4
han_keep_smilin

Send a message via MSN to han_keep_smilin Send a message via Yahoo to han_keep_smilin

Dont forget the dircector and people they have worked gust as hard and aslo dont forget the creator!!! withiout him/her there would be NO MITM!!!!!

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind
han_keep_smilin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2006, 02:58 PM   #5
yardgames
Retired Administrator

That's true indeed. We can address it to everyone. Although I'm not sure Linwood would get it since he's not at MITM anymore. But we're probably getting ahead of ourselves. Let's see if we can think of anything other than a card this weekend, otherwise go with the card and start working out the specifics for that next week.
Old Jan 19, 2006, 03:34 PM   #6
simon_4420

Send a message via MSN to simon_4420

I think that we would be able to send it after the shows finishes on the May 14th, as I'm sure that the fan mail address would still be open. They might not get them until later, but I'm sure that they would all still be accepting fan mail for alittle while after the show ends?

On a different note, can we get some of the other members from the mainVC to get involved in signing a card (or what ever we deside)? As alot of them don't come onto the forum, so they won't know about our idea of making a card (or what ever) for the cast, as we might get alot more interest, plus I'm sure they might be interested??

simon_4420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2006, 03:38 PM   #7
yardgames
Retired Administrator

You would probably have to ask David but once we get organized and figure out what it is we want to do, he could probably cook up something.
Old Jan 19, 2006, 03:43 PM   #8
theblinddevil

It would be nice to send another card, i can't think of anything else at the moment though. Perhaps we could add more features to the card though. If there are any artists on the forum they could draw something, maybe the front cover could be a drawing of some of the cast with a nice logo. And we could try to get double the ammount of signitures

Beisdes that, i can't really think of anything. Unless everyone flys out to the UK, and we all make a video saying goodbye mitm or something. I think the card may be a few thousand cheaper though .
theblinddevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2006, 04:24 PM   #9
yardgames
Retired Administrator

We could put Mike's poster-sig-thing on it. His big checkerboard thing with the pictures of them from a whole bunch of seasons. Yeah, so you know what I mean....
Old Jan 19, 2006, 04:38 PM   #10
Wemboy

Yeh i like the idea of the checkerboard design. It's a neat trick to have the progression from the early pictures to the later ones. I think a card's probably the best idea, it's an easy way for everyone to get their own individual message to the cast.