Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Connect with Facebook

Go Back   Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community > Malcolm in the Middle > The Wilkerson Times

Old Feb 13, 2005, 09:58 PM   #11
allison

Default Re: Timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardgames
Lois and Hal don't have ages because it's irrelevant, but if anyone does know them, I can add them.
First of all: Great work!!! I´m very impressed that you took time to figure this out. About Lois´s age:
In Lois´birthday she says to a boy "Ok, I´ll get out, if you do one thing for me. You give me back 15 years of my life. Can you do that? Can you reverse time. Can you take me back to when I was 23?"
So that would make her 38 in the 2nd season.
allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 09:20 AM   #12
yardgames
Retired Administrator

Wow, observant. Thanks, I'll get that added!
yardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 09:23 AM   #13
yardgames
Retired Administrator

Here it is. This one includes Lois' age. As far as I know, Hal's age is still a mystery. If anyone is observant to find a hint, let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: htm timeline.htm (23.6 KB, 12 views)
1 Thanks From:
malcolmfa (Sep 3, 2013)
Old Mar 6, 2005, 08:05 PM   #14
yardgames
Retired Administrator

I didn't update this after Dewey's Opera, so this updated version now includes everything through Living Will. Dewey's Opera was placed in September, because of the leaves being raked that Stevie *almost* landed in on his street-luge, implying that it is fall. The clothing matches this assumption, however with the way that it is placed right now, there have been no summer eps this year. I'm looking to completely change season six after Grandma Loses a Leg.
Attached Files
File Type: htm timeline.htm (23.7 KB, 11 views)
Old Mar 8, 2005, 07:28 PM   #15
Dewey
Minimalistic

I like that timeline. You have clearly put in a lot of time and effort. I'm very impressed.

One observation I have is a contradiction for the episode 'Kittys' Back' Throughout the timeline you have placed Dewey's birthday in September. However, in 'Kittys' Back', the family are celebrating Dewey's birthday.

Despite the fact that this episode was aired after Peal Harbor, it would have to fall in September also.

Sorry to be such a nuisance and all. I'm guessing this kind of messes things up a little.
Dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2005, 09:05 PM   #16
yardgames
Retired Administrator

No, I like the feedback. Obviously, the writers don't think that deeply about it when they write the episode, so it's difficult to make everything click together. I quite honestly forgot that they are celebrating Dewey's birthday in Kitty's Back, so I will look into that. The problem becomes Jamie's birthday. See, that had to happen in September, unless all of season 4 is messed up, just due to the length of the, uh, process.

But like I said, I'll take a closer look and get back to you. Thanks for your feedback, you're a great member to have at the forum! Lots of quality posts.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 06:13 AM   #17
NeCoHo
Retired Mod

Send a message via AIM to NeCoHo

When ever I try to open the htm file(I can't get the zip, i don't have excel) i only get the first season. on the first one(htm) I can get it, but not the rest. I'd just like to alert you of this, or maybe it's just my computer...
Old Mar 9, 2005, 08:39 AM   #18
yardgames
Retired Administrator

Yes, that's not your problem. I must have forgot to check the box that said enable scroll bars. As I'm at school right now, I only have access to the same files as you, but I'll try and get that fixed ASAP.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 07:19 PM   #19
yardgames
Retired Administrator

It works fine for me when I view it with Internet Explorer. I used Safari at school, and it didn't work. Have you tried with an alternate browser?
Old Mar 10, 2005, 05:10 AM   #20
NeCoHo
Retired Mod

Send a message via AIM to NeCoHo

Still doesn't work for me, even with another broswer. But, by looking at the original, It's great!