Erik Per Sullivan New Photo & Appearance on FOX via Proxy

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Last month on our Happy Birthday Erik post, I brought up the fact that the most recent photo of Erik we had was from 2 years ago! Good news, the above photo is from June 7th when Erik graduated from Phillips Exeter Academy (high school), posing with one of his class mates. Its not the best picture, but its the best we have, I'm sure there where many people taking pictures, but this is the only one to surface, thanks to PEA Reunions for taking it and raymanasdf for bringing it to our attention.

Ok, so maybe the second half of the title doesn't make much sense, but with so little Erik news, I felt this was worth posting. For those who don't know Erik's parents run a Mexican restaurant in Erik's home town of Milford, Massachusetts called The Alamo. FOX 25 visited Milford as part of their 'Zip Trip' and interviewed Erik's dad Fred mainly about the restaurant but also Erik and his graduation, hair and that at the time of filming he was in Barcelona (also a glimpse of another photo from his graduation, but its low quality). Did you know there is a MITM cookbook?

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Source: myfoxboston.com

Last edited:

Lparsons7981

My roomate from last year lives in the town next to Milford, If I ever see myself clear to visit him, I'll be sure to check out the Alamo. (Considering how rare it is to get good Mexican food in Massachusetts anyways :D)

I don't think I've ever watched Fox 25 local news, but its cool that they did that. Thanks for posting