Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Connect with Facebook

Go Back   Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community > The Grotto > Tiki Lounge

Old May 31, 2005, 03:49 AM   #1
admin
Retired Administrator

Send a message via MSN to admin
Default To All Guests and Members

To All

Our community is is filled with thoughtful and intriguing ideas from MITM fans from all over the world. But is your view here? The case is most probably not.

If you are a guest, or simply a non speaking member, pluck up the courage (register if you are a guest) and post a new thread of a reply to a previous one. We are all very friendly here so you don't have to worry about posting in the wrong place.

In fact, if you are a newly signed up guest or non-speaking member, or just a member who hasn't said much in a while - why not post an introduction about yourself here. If not why not answer one of the many hundreds of thought provoking topics within our boards, regardless of whether they are MITM related or not.

Many of you will realise that without new people coming into the forums, they will simply become stale and die. Don't let that happen! If you are one of those people who just like to read as a guest or member, pluck up the courage to post a reply, no matter how small or insignificant you may think it is, they build up into making a huge difference within a community.

Have you a new idea for a MITM game, or a new story - or just simply want to express you views, come in and chat about it!

1 brick on its own cannot do much, thousands of bricks together can make a magnicent building!
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2005, 02:52 PM   #2
admin
Retired Administrator

Send a message via MSN to admin
Default Re: To All Guests and Members

I would like to repromote this message.

You can all do your bit and post, start new discussions etc. Don't allow the community you can a visit to die away.

You can help us out.

Why not start with a "Hello I am...." post in the Tiki Lounge.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 03:33 PM   #3
bluecobweb

Hello my name is Yvonne and I started watching Malcolm in the Middle three months ago and have watched it everyday ever since. Everyone in the family is cool, but my favorite is Reese with Dewey being a close second. Besides the fact that I am a loser I really love MitM!
bluecobweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 04:08 PM   #4
yardgames
Retired Administrator

Nice to meet you Yvonne. Good to have new MITM fans like yourself--can't wait to hear more of your thoughts and opinions about the show.
yardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2007, 05:58 PM   #5
backfence

hi, i'm daniel, uh i've watched mitm since the very first episode when it premiered but just became a member here today, my favorite character by far is hal since the second episode and even after the shows wrapped up i haven't forgotten about and how could i forget about a show as great and groundbreaking as mitm, plus i can't go a week without seeing hal scheme to get out of trouble, even with 5 children in the house hal always seems to greatly out do their degree of trouble, rock on hal.

Last edited by backfence; Jul 21, 2007 at 06:00 PM.
backfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2007, 06:01 PM   #6
tjpeople
Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to tjpeople Send a message via AIM to tjpeople Send a message via MSN to tjpeople Send a message via Yahoo to tjpeople Send a message via Skype™ to tjpeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by backfence View Post
hi, i'm daniel, uh i've watched mitm since the very first episode when it premiered but just became a member here today, my favorite character by far is hal since the second episode and even after the shows wrapped up i haven't forgotten about and how could i forget about a show as great and groundbreaking as mitm, plus i can't go a week without seeing hal scheme to get out of trouble, even with 5 children in the house hal always seems to greatly out do their degree of trouble, rock on hal.
Welcome Glad to see you joined up. You've made some nice posts

tjpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2007, 10:47 PM   #7
Ryebeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by backfence View Post
Hi Daniel and welcome to the VC. Great to have you aboard and I've enjoyed reading your posts today.
Ryebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 01:13 AM   #8
Wildcat
Retired Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Wildcat

Hi Daniel, glad to have you here! I agree with TJ and Rye - your posts are very thoguht provoking and add to the community. Please feel free to pm me, TJ, yardgames if you have any questions. Welcome!
Old Nov 26, 2007, 05:48 PM   #9
jeremyjerm12

Yo. What up? My name is Jeremy. And I am a newer member.
jeremyjerm12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 07:36 PM   #10
tjpeople
Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to tjpeople Send a message via AIM to tjpeople Send a message via MSN to tjpeople Send a message via Yahoo to tjpeople Send a message via Skype™ to tjpeople

welcome, if you need any help don't hesitate to pm me, amigo22 or yardgames

tjpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
1 Thanks From:
jeremyjerm12 (Aug 25, 2008)