Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Connect with Facebook

Go Back   Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community > News & Announcements > News & Announcements

Old Dec 24, 2007, 01:06 AM   #1
MalcolmFun

Default Frankie Muniz 20th Richest Celeb Under 25

Front Page Post

Frankie Muniz (Malcolm)Forbes have named Frankie Muniz the 20th richest celebrity under 25, based on 2006 earnings.

Forbes with E! aired a TV show about the list last year.

The only interesting tidbits were
He said he has about 30 cars (where the hell does he store them?)
He made $30,000 an episodes in the begining and $120,000 at the end.
22X120000 = 2.6 million for season 7
He must have got about 1/2 million for Stay Alive the other thing in 2006 for them to come up with the 3 million total figure

Source: Forbes

Last edited by tjpeople; Jan 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: front page formatting
MalcolmFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:08 AM   #2
yardgames
Retired Administrator

I remember when they were raising his salary at the end of the season it was a pretty big deal for Frankie to be making that much because $100,000 an episode is as much as the Friends cast was making about halfway through their run (they were at a million an ep a piece by S10.)
yardgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2008, 10:37 AM   #3
tjpeople
Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to tjpeople Send a message via AIM to tjpeople Send a message via MSN to tjpeople Send a message via Yahoo to tjpeople Send a message via Skype™ to tjpeople

MalcolmFun you didnt record it by any chance? there was actual new footage of frankie? not just somebody reading information?

tjpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2008, 04:10 AM   #4
MalcolmFun

I did hit record actually. I just watched again the segment is only 1m30s. Really there is no new footage. It is just narrated edited together previous footage from red carpets, interviews, shows and a quick bit of race footage nothing to exciting.

They only mentioned Malcolm. 1/2M for Stay Alive is just my guess how they arrived at the number of how he made more then 3M that year otherwise he would have dropped off the list. Note he was on the list previous years also he got 5 million for Cody banks 2

He says "I think I have had something like 34 cars".
shown $100,000 Jetta (Fast and Furios)
shown $250,000 Porshe (punked)

not shown but I have seen from paparazzi
BMW, Maserti, Aston Martin, Cadillac Escalade....
MalcolmFun is offline   Reply With Quote