Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Connect with Facebook

Go Back   Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community > News & Announcements > News & Announcements

Old Jun 9, 2007, 05:22 PM   #1
tjpeople
Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to tjpeople Send a message via AIM to tjpeople Send a message via MSN to tjpeople Send a message via Yahoo to tjpeople Send a message via Skype™ to tjpeople
Default Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Racing in Portland

Front Page Post

Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Racing - Click For More Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) is currently racing in the next stage of the Champ Car Atlantic series this weekend in Portland, Oregon (race #4 of the 2007 championship)

Results from Friday 8th June (click for PDF file with details)

See the photos below (click to see larger version) and there are more in the Gallery.

Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Racing at Portland 4 Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Racing at Portland 2 Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Racing at Portland 3

Thanks to FrankieMunizRacing.com
tjpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2007, 10:21 PM   #2
tjpeople
Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to tjpeople Send a message via AIM to tjpeople Send a message via MSN to tjpeople Send a message via Yahoo to tjpeople Send a message via Skype™ to tjpeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryebeach View Post
And don't miss this great new video interview Frankie did with The Oregonian, where he discusses his transformation from actor to race car driver. The joy and excitement in his voice in unmistakable. I'm very glad he's having fun pursuing what seems to be a lifelong dream of his.
Oh yea - I just noticed that over at SF. Dunno how that video got by me. It pretty good some of the stuff he has said before but some is new.

Wel found Rye.

Last edited by tjpeople; Jun 9, 2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 03:35 PM   #3
MalcolmFun

Spoiler because you can watch the whole races online if you want.

On Saturday he was on the final corner of the final lap before the finish line and he was bumped off the course into a wall! Sunday he battled to get 20th place. Thats worth 1 point anyway! (no points for 21st+) There was a camera mounted in his car for that one; it definately isnt easy.
MalcolmFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2007, 04:46 PM   #4
tjpeople
Site Administrator

The race will be on the site soon.