So what do you watch now that MITM is done with?

Ryebeach

No sitcoms other than Scrubs now and again at the moment but plenty of other shows:

ER
CSI:Miami
Desperate Housewives
LOST
The OC
Ugly Betty
Ghost Whisperer
Prison Break
Jericho
Brothers and Sisters
Cold Case

punkygrl5

Stil a few mitm epps I havent seen (a couple ov season 7 ones). Otherwise I'm gettin in2 Ugly Betty n Big Brother apart frm dat im ethier on the comp or practicin my guitar n Bebo.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
At the moment there are two sitcoms that I'm really crazy about, Scrubs and The War at Home.
But none of them can beat MITM...

By the way, as patrick4488 mentioned before, over here ORF broadcasts MITM again and again, so
we can (still) watch Malcolm nearly 7 days a week :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
House?

That's the only show that I really look forward too every Tuesday... heh... Tuesday in 2 days...s

patrick4488

Dabney said:
By the way, as patrick4488 mentioned before, over here ORF broadcasts MITM again and again, so
we can (still) watch Malcolm nearly 7 days a week :)

Yeah, sometimes (like today) we even have reruns on Sundays, so 7 days of MITM a week ;D

I also like the Simpsons, the OC, Scrubs, CSI:Miami etc...

But MITM is one of the unique shows (like the Simpsons and Scrubs) that you can watch again and again without getting bored.
That's not working with CSI for example...

reese35

Oh, and as Justin pointed out, House too. Hugh Laurie is a good actor, and plays a mean "sarcastist". (yeah, i just made that up! :p)

AlexTheMartian

Yeah, House and Numb3rs are the 2 dramas I look forward to each week. But I also am becoming a regular viewer of Smallville again, I missed a lot of the last few seasons but I'm coming back to it. Smallville and Malcolm in the Middle used to be the 2 shows I tried to never miss.

And as for comedies I am into The War At Home just as much as I was into MITM. But I've been kind of annoyed recently, becuase TWAH is on the same time as Smallville! Grrr.

Murph

My name is Earl
Two & a Half Men
King of Queens

Lots of sport, DVDs and Game Shows.

That will be all...for now.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Mike, there are cynics, and jerks. That's about all you can call Dr. House... And to a degree, me, now that I'm censoring myself so virgin ears won't hear anything that disturbs thier sense that there is nothing wrong with anything... I hoped you followed...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
On the soccer note real quick...I live in the South in the US, and you won't believe the soccer bashing that goes on around here. People here hate soccer with a vengence for some reason(guess Im weird since Im southern and I don't absolutely hate soccer ;D). I listen to "Sport New Radio" that's broadcast from Clemson, and during soccer season they get some of the most redneck, soccer hating callers you ever heard, asking "What in the (Expletive) does FIFA mean?!" ;D
Anyways back on the subject...I dont watch too much tv. Really all I watch is:
MITM reruns
Sanford and Son(sometimes)
Wrestling
That's about it as far as normal tv shows go. IMO, most tv today is trash(literally and morally), so I am really careful in what I watch(in my choice of movies as well).

AlexTheMartian

I am in Los Angeles, and there are a lot of mexicans here, so soccer is very popular umong them (i would say us, but im more white then i am hispanic, lol). But professional U.S. soccer is not popular, usually it is just people watching soccer happening in other countrie.

AlexTheMartian

oh, don't get me wrong, soccer (or whatever other name you want to use) is very popular in most other countries, actually most of the world except U.S. and Canada (they got their hockey, right?)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's football and baseball here in US--at least where I live. I pretty much hate all sports. My friend plays league soccer and that's the only team sport he likes to, so I'm not really exposed to it too often. Although my brother is addicted to any and all types of team sports--especially the ones where people get hurt. IDK, I just find sports boring. I don't mind individual sports like bowling or biking or something like that. But you don't watch those on TV, which means we're completely off-topic here. ;D

To get us back on track, I would mention that Survivor is the only show left from the reality craze a couple of years ago that I still watch. There were so many reality shows in like 2004 that there really were no other choices. I remember watching a couple eps of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, some rip on that with Dick Clark, Greed, Weakest Link, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee, The Apprentice, some boot camp show, Big Brother, The Mole....so many.

Now it's really just Idol, Amazing Race, and Survivor. I still find Survivor entertaining because it is so orginal. I've never watched the Amazing Race, mainly because I never got into it in the beginning. And I find Idol completely overrated--it is quite possibly the worst TV show. I don't understand why people watch it!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Reguarding Idol, I find it fun to watch people hopes get crushed. That's just my thing. Once the auditions are over, I kinda watch just to see who wins, but really don't care if I miss an ep.

Murph

patrick4488 said:
Soccer is pretty popular here in Europe.
Here it's as important as baseball, basketball or football in the US ;)

Hey, just wondering, do you support any particular team? Austrian League isn't doing too good at the minute in Europe, eh? Have they ever had a team representing them in the Champions Leage groupstage, yet? Didn't Austria Vienna do fairly well in the UEFA Cup a couple of years ago?

@Tony, lol, I thought it was just stereotyping that parts of America hated soccer, but the way you say "hate with a vengeance" really made me laugh. I honestly thought soccer was starting to grow in America.